+1

lean problem !!!!!!

I have a 07 rxp stage 2 1/2 with 42 pound injector.no ecu and the springs ,the rest i have .
    my ? is if i put a fuel pressure regulator will fixs my problem with 45 to 50 pound?

Quote Originally Posted by rxpredviper View Post
    I have a 07 rxp stage 2 1/2 with 42 pound injector.no ecu and the springs ,the rest i have .
    my ? is if i put a fuel pressure regulator will fixs my problem with 45 to 50 pound?
    Great question. I have the same issue too. Im wondering where to set my pressure??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0060 View Post
    Great question. I have the same issue too. Im wondering where to set my pressure??
    do you have stock ECU?

+1
    what is reverse bucket trimmed ?do you have pic?

I have a stock ECU. I dont have pics of the reverse bucket trimmed. My fuel pressure is set at 62*, yet I tested my ski this weekend with the mods and didnt get the performance expected.

+1
    I have a stock ECU. I dont have pics of the reverse bucket trimmed. My fuel pressure is set at 62*, yet I tested my ski this weekend with the mods and didnt get the performance expected.
    I think the problem we have is the ECU that go to max of 42 pound the x go to 50 pound. the ECU dosent mater if we have FPR still goint to be lean.is the map of the stock ecu.

+1
    I will ask me friend to let me used his x stock ECU !

i have 48 lb inj in my gtx with stock ecu it runs a little rich at idle but so far seem good on top, do u have a rrfpr it should work with 42's what is ur a/f u might need 2 crank it up, some people have had problems with stock fuel pumps u might need 2 replace it with a after market pump i dont think u will c any or veyr little performance gains with the rrfpr unless ur a/f is way off what u will c is if ur running 48's u can go back to 42's with the rrfpr and wont run so rich on idle and u will can tune in ur top end a little better. what the rrfpr will do is help u 2 get ur ski a/f dialed in so u wont b lean or rich but u will need a a/f

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
    i have 48 lb inj in my gtx with stock ecu it runs a little rich at idle but so far seem good on top, do u have a rrfpr it should work with 42's what is ur a/f u might need 2 crank it up, some people have had problems with stock fuel pumps u might need 2 replace it with a after market pump i dont think u will c any or veyr little performance gains with the rrfpr unless ur a/f is way off what u will c is if ur running 48's u can go back to 42's with the rrfpr and wont run so rich on idle and u will can tune in ur top end a little better. what the rrfpr will do is help u 2 get ur ski a/f dialed in so u wont b lean or rich but u will need a a/f
    ok thanks

Thread Information