Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 785 Pro site..

+1

785 Pro site..

Interesting.

http://pro785.com/

I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    +1
    I've been there before...a lot of links are dead on it though.

I find it interesting that everyone thinks the 97 hull was the best handling. I currently own a 97 and a 98 and used to own a 99 and 00. I thought the 99 and 00 handled better by far and the 98 by a little. The 99 and 00 seemed more aggressive, therefore wore me out more in races. However, the handling felt more precise.

I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by racer114 View Post
    I find it interesting that everyone thinks the 97 hull was the best handling. I currently own a 97 and a 98 and used to own a 99 and 00. I thought the 99 and 00 handled better by far and the 98 by a little. The 99 and 00 seemed more aggressive, therefore wore me out more in races. However, the handling felt more precise.
    What exactly was different between a '98 and a '00+ that would make it a better handling boat?

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    hmmm lists all years weight as the same?????
    97 were the lightest right ?????????
    m/m

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by racer114 View Post
    I never raced them but even on the river my 00's always seem to have a much better ride them my 97's

Agreed Lugs

+1

guilty as charged

Guys,

This is my site...

I built it about a year and a half ago when I was in the heat of rebuilding my pro 785. What I was trying to do is build a quality pro 785 site and fill it with loads of useful content THEN I was going to tell everyone here about it. Unfortunately I quit working on it for awhile and honestly kind of forgot about it, so I never let the cat out of the bag.

Here is the wierd thing. About a month ago I was checking up on a few sites I run and I remembered the Pro 785 site and I put statcounter on it, which is a free traffic counting script. Now, I make a living off the internet and I built this site purely for fun, just to have a cool pro 785 website...to get a website listed on google for certain terms is an accomplishment no matter what...come to find out this site has been ranked NUMBER 1 on google for terms like "pro 785" or "polaris pro 785" for some time. I was shocked, and the site actually gets between ten and thirty visitors a day and thats with it being incomplete!

So now that the cat is out of the bag, what I was planning to do all along is let everyone here know and then see if we could get as much crap about the 785 together in one place and make a semi useful resource out of it. I realize the Hulk is the best place, but with that site being way up there on google for the terms, it could be a great place.

Ill try to get the classifieds section going soon too so folks can have a go to place for pro parts and boats.

Pro 785 site

That sounds great.... Let us know

+1
    Hey guys,

So I have done a ton of work to this site over the past few months. I still have a ways to go on getting more 785 content up there, but I have a pretty much fully functioning classifieds section now. So you can post any kind of pwc for sale...doesnt have to be a pro.

BUT, the one ski I have up there right now is a really nice ski in Texas with Hot Seat Pipes!

www.pro785.com/skiclassifieds.php to check it out.

I should have it so you can post parts for sale in another week.

The Hulk is obviously the best place for this kind of stuff, but I get a lot of really targeted traffic for people looking for specific things about pro's or other boats, so it could also be a great place to throw your stuff up.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information