Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Riva pump extension

Has any one installed the pump extension on the p-x and wat was the results ima be ordering one soon just trying to make sure it's worth it thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatherne18 View Post
    Has any one installed the pump extension on the p-x and wat was the results ima be ordering one soon just trying to make sure it's worth it thanks
    Only on RXP and it is amazing in the real world rough water.

Cant see why it would not do same on X, and really with the hookup you already got, it should be quite impressive I would think.

RXP side by side in rough water the ski with setback will keep the pump loaded (which equals speed) and RXP without will be a RXP without. .

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Only on RXP and it is amazing in the real world rough water.
    +1

I have 1 in stock, but have not installed it yet, cant wait to see the results!!

Ive heard it helps with hook up and that's a plus with the riva grate I have installed is not to good in the chop is there any speed gains out of it

+1
    I think speed gains will vary but be no more then 1 mph but will depend on setup.
    Some have seen a little gain, some none, and some even report less.
    If your looking for top speed there are other mods that will help more, but I do think that the setback can also compliment some other mods to achieve more top speed.
    The holeshot is definetly better and the hookup in rough water even with Riva grate is sick. If you have ever ridden a RXP(non x) in rough water you must atleast once get to ride a RXP(non X) in rough with setback. Its balls out, pump loaded, and you better hang on and point it in the right direction.
    I cant wait to get out and grudge race in some real world water. It use to be for the couch but the RXP can play now too.

awsome I'm sold can't wait to see wat it will do I gotta let off when I go through small boat wakes and ruff water cause I'll come unhooked

Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    I think speed gains will vary but be no more then 1 mph but will depend on setup.
    Some have seen a little gain, some none, and some even report less.
    If your looking for top speed there are other mods that will help more, but I do think that the setback can also compliment some other mods to achieve more top speed.
    The holeshot is definetly better and the hookup in rough water even with Riva grate is sick. If you have ever ridden a RXP(non x) in rough water you must atleast once get to ride a RXP(non X) in rough with setback. Its balls out, pump loaded, and you better hang on and point it in the right direction.
    I cant wait to get out and grudge race in some real world water. It use to be for the couch but the RXP can play now too.
    +1 !!! Very good answer Steve.
    I have this mod and love it...

+1
    The pump extention mod is well worth it IMO...Just remeber to check your engine alignment WITH the extention on to get a true alignment..Some people will say it doesnt matter but we have found the alignment is differant with the extention VS without the extention..This is a must when installing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    The pump extention mod is well worth it IMO...Just remeber to check your engine alignment WITH the extention on to get a true alignment..Some people will say it doesnt matter but we have found the alignment is differant with the extention VS without the extention..This is a must when installing.....

thanks for the heads up will do

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information