Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Tell your drunk stories.....

Im sure we all have 1000's of dumb ass stories so lets here them.

Heres one:

I was in Downtown Ottawa partying with 4 girls and after the bar were walking home. My friend yelled at a bum riding by on a bike to stop, so he does. She asked if he could give use a ride and sure enough he said yes everyone get on. So here are 5 drunk ass people and 1 bum trying to ride and balance on a bike. Lets just say we crashed 3 times and made it about 10ft befor we gave up, guy on the bike wanted to keep trying but we were done.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Here's mine... I got really F'd up last Saturday night..... .... shit... I forgot the rest ...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    Here's mine... I got really F'd up last Saturday night..... .... shit... I forgot the rest ...
    Do you need me to remind you? Ah, who am I kidding, I dont remember much either.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Do you need me to remind you? Ah, who am I kidding, I dont remember much either.
    It was a good time... and I paid for it Sunday...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    It was a good time... and I payed for it Sunday
    +1. hirams was rockin. Lots of eye candy!

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    a couple of summers ago on the fourth of July I was on the lake putting a good dent in a case of beer on my buddies boat and I look over and there is this Kawi stand up following this 45-50ft cabin cruiser doin all sorts of crazy jumps and flips. Of course my buddies were seeing this and were tweaking my ego with the whole "man, that guys showin you up...go show him how to ride" of course with that said I had to redeam myself. I take off and come up to the boat that is putting out a huge wake and my first jump I land my first back flip on my XP. Man that took a lot of air to accomplish that. Since then Ive done it a couple more tims but I can never find the sweet spot the first time like I did the first time It kinda hurts more with out some liquid courage

+1

Cool

my neighbor was out in his driveway flushing his ski at the end of the day ,at the same time consuming a few beers , hours later I had to run out to get something and pass our local
    gas station ,there he was fill up his ski somewhat hammered -then i saw it-the 50ft of garden hose and reel he had forgot to unhook from his ski after flushing and he had drag it down the street
    had to stop the car i was laughing so hard

cd

hahahahaha that would be so funny to see

I got smashed at a bar....then tossed....slumped against a building deciding if I could stand the one mile walk back home. A concerned passerby decided to call an ambulance. One came....two guys picked me up....strapped me onto a gurney and were taking me to a hospital. When I finally gathered my whits about me...realized what had happened, I decided to get the fck out and go home.....funny thing was there was this guy kneeling against my left arm pinning it between his knee and the gurney's side rail, trying to keep me from undoing the straps that were holding me down. That was more than uncomfortable. My right came out and and I decked that emt. He screamed for the driver to stop...little did I know....the popo were tagging along. It was then that I got a go-directly-to-jail-card.

After that, I quit.

I had about 12-15 beers at the lake one day. I decided to ride this flying tube. 40 mph and 20-40ft in the air later I came off that bitch. Feeling like superman I was like, "hell yea, lets do that AGAIN!" I got on it again. 40 mph 20-40ft in the air later I barrel roll that damn thing and I was like the fly on a fly swatter. My left leg has not felt the same since. hahaha

It was something like that...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information