Thread: 4 blade props

4 blade props

I have added a few things to my 2007 rxp such as intake grade changed washers and bearings, air filter. Now I was wondering where I could find a 4 blade prop? I live in wyoming elevation is around 5200 ft. I am also interested in testing parts if anybody needs some.

Isn't it still freezing there at night? I used to live there. The land where men are men, women are few and the sheep are nervous. So I left.

What rpm are you seeing on the top end?

Yeah it is snowing as we speak, but last year I was getting around 7400 rpms

Quote Originally Posted by billyrxpgold View Post
    About the same rpm here, that high altitude air has a big effect on the ski. Did the grate and the intake increase your rpm?

Solas, jerry has them in his store and you can find them elsewhere. Skat makes impellers also, varied opinions on this forum as to preference. Your smooth water most of the time on the lakes there.

Where do you ski, boysen?, platte river?

My boy and I are going up there this summer to fish, catch 10lb browns in the big horn river in wind river canyon. My buddy owns the star plunge in thermopolis.

I thought that the solas props were only 3 blade prop? I go to glendo, keyhole. They added a few rpms. So the solas prop will work what should I get 14/19 or 15/20? Where do you live now?

+1
    You should be able to run a spacer wheel to get your R's up but don't run it at lower altitudes

I thought that the solas props were only 3 blade prop? I go to glendo, keyhole. They added a few rpms. So the solas prop will work what should I get 14/19 or 15/20? Where do you live now?
    Pictures I have seen show a 4 blade. RXPX and RXTX both take a 15/22, you may want to take some out of the trailing edge to get your rpm's up. I'm going to order one this summer after I install all my mods and switch to the SS wear ring. I'll try to find an alignmnent tool or buy one and make sure it's all set up right.

Now I live in NM, but been thinking of moving somewhere else where there is work. I am a PE with 18 years of experience so I can go about anywhere if there is a job.

Thread Information