Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All new RXP

All new RXP

Hi all,

after browsing this great website i decided to sign up today and share u my decision ....

I ended up with either the RXP 215 or the RXP-X 255 ... and will go for the 215 due to the big cost difference (at least in where I live) and not too much of power/handling differences ...

Im planning to get a brand new one .. so the question is: Is it really worth it to get a brand new one? having the fact that this JetSki has been in production for long time which means there might be complete redesign in the coming 1 or 2 years !!

so any idea when this Craft will be totally redesigned ??

appreciate ur input

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by QS78 View Post
    Hi all,

after browsing this great website i decided to sign up today and share u my decision ....

I ended up with either the RXP 215 or the RXP-X 255 ... and will go for the 215 due to the big cost difference (at least in where I live) and not too much of power/handling differences ...

Im planning to get a brand new one .. so the question is: Is it really worth it to get a brand new one? having the fact that this JetSki has been in production for long time which means there might be complete redesign in the coming 1 or 2 years !!

so any idea when this Craft will be totally redesigned ??

appreciate ur input
    Welcome to the forum!!! Brand new is the only way to go, you just don't know what your buying these days..
    If your going to buy the ski and leave it alone, buy the RXP-X(255HP).. If your going to mod your ski to do 80+, buy the RXP(215HP)

Well I think you should look for maybe an 06 from a forum member. Members here don't bullchit for the most part and you'll be saving some cash. Make sure if you buy used to change out the ceramic washers if not done so already.

thnx guys for the responses so far ...

but still my question is ... when u think SeaDoo will release all new RXP??

the difference between new left over 08 RXP-X and 09 RXP 215 is $1350 is it wroth paying it?? (i wont modify the jet)

thnx

+1
    Since you aren't planning on modifying it and there's a big price difference, go for the leftover RXP-X. There's nothing wrong with a leftover. It's still a new ski. As far as when Seadoo will re-do the RXP; nobody on this forum knows. And if they do know, it's privelaged information that they can't share. There will most likely never be huge changes from what the RXP or RXP-X is now, but rather a whole different model.

+1
    Definitely go for the 08 RXP-X. You may not think there is a performance difference from lookin at the numbers but believe me, there is a huge difference. The P-X is the equivalent of a Stage III modified RXP or close to it. With a few minor mods, the P-X will hit 75-77 mph and the holeshot is in a whole new category.

Thnx again guys, but would like to highlight that the difference I mentioned above is in favor of the RXP i.e the 09 RXP215 is cheaper than the 08 P-X

+1
    Do some wheeling and dealing with the dealership. You can talk them down another 500-1000 bucks. It will take $3000 to make that RXP run with the P-X.

Man u cant imagin, just phoned them and stayed almost 20min negotiating with them !! they will get back to me in a while !!

Ok, here we go, the dealership offer:

2008 RXP-X 255
    Price: $ 14,060
    Including (for free):
    - 1 year warranty
    - 1st & 2nd service
    - 2 vests
    - Trailer

2009 RXP-X RS 255 (dealer claiming it's 270)
    Price: $ 15,650
    Including (for free):
    - 1 year warranty
    - 1st, 2nd & 3rd service
    - 2 vests
    - Trailer

2009 RXP 215
    Price: $ 12,730
    Including (for free):
    - 1 year warranty
    - 1st, 2nd & 3rd service
    - 2 vests
    - Trailer

This is the best he can do, so now it's my CALL !!

Please HELP

forgot to mention, I'm overseas, so plz dont compare to US market

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information