Seller descriptions...

Had to laugh at this one...

Yamaha GPR1300R, asking $10,000

Seller Description:
    "Yes... I’m finally selling her... This stock 1300cc Wave runner has raced & beat 6… Sea-Doo 1500s. Myself, My Mechanic & 3 cousins have seen over 80MPH... (Myself… I’ve seen 83MPH) this wonderful machine is definitely one of its kind & has given me many, many fun times on the water. It's sad to have to let her go but... other commitments come into our lives & we have to do what we have to do... I'm selling her for $10,000... She is WELL maintained & regularly serviced & cleaned... She was just serviced this month for the summer holiday. She comes with trailer, lifejackets, extra fire extinguisher & cover. Call or e-mail if interested... Serious Inquiries Only..."

+1
    wow 6 doo's!!!! thats impressive. gotta pick on the n/a gtx's huh? lol im sure that 80 is actually 60 when the suns not in the way. lol what do you think?

he could have beaten a gti. thats not far fetched.

83mph was on the highway on the way to the boat ramp.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    62-64 mph ski at best ... stock

+1
    He must be a used car salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbs View Post
    Had to laugh at this one...

Yamaha GPR1300R, asking $10,000

Seller Description:
    "Yes... I’m finally selling her... This stock 1300cc Wave runner is too slow and has raced & beat 6… Sea-Doo 1500s mbaseball3, twelvesorbetter, bigdaddyRXP, SeaGoat, Jaws and the legendary.....Jammer 1 . Myself, My Mechanic & 3 cousins have been smoking Crack and seen over 80MPH... (Myself… I’ve seen 83MPH after smoking some lettuce and drinking teKillYa) this wonderful machine is definitely one of its kind & has given me many, many fun times on the water. It's sad to have to let her go but...Jammer 1's too fast and other commitments come into our lives such as bigdaddyRXP offered to marry my Fat ex-mother in law and SeaGoat agreed to be the best man. mbaseball3, twelvesorbetter and jaws as brides maid in pink of honors & we have to do what we have to do... I'm selling her, my Fat ugly ex-mother in law for $10,000...But, I can't find an idiot to buy her Thanks to bigdaddyRXP for marrying her She is WELL maintained & regularly serviced & cleaned... She was just serviced this month by some drunk off the bar around the corner for the summer holiday. She comes with trailer, rubbers, Dog tags, a bottle of TeKillYa extra fire extinguisher to shove up your a$$ & a blow up doll. Call or e-mail if interested... Serious Inquiries Only..."
    I hope ya guys don't mind if I re-arrange the Seller Description. This is what it should read.........................

+1
    [QUOTE][/QShe was just serviced this month by some drunk off the bar around the corner for the summer holiday.UOTE]

Jammer! I thought you quit drinking?!?!

Thread Information