Thread: Am I ok?

Am I ok?

Hey everybody, I have an 08 rxp with 4'' Kanoflex intake and have just added the R&D c5 monster wheel and a cooloer thermostat to the mix. My question is, I live in colorado (high elev. Approx. 4700 ft.) The shop that installed the charger and thermostat lead me to believe that i do not need to go with larger injectors or a rrfpr. I have no reason to believe he i wrong, but just wanted to be sure that this sounds right, or that there is not something else i should be concerned about running this set up. P.s. it is still a little to early to head to the lake to test out the mods, is this going to make a for a pretty large improvement over stock. My goal is to outperform the x boat.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I'm not real sure how much more boost that wheel adds ... but with the intake mod and wheel... I would consider you look into adding a RRFPR to increase your wot fuel pressure by a few pounds. Never hurts to check your a/f ratio just to be safe when adding those type of mods either!

winchester va
    r u still running stock i/c if so i would put a set of 42 lb inj in if u have a after market i/c the i would run the 42's and a rrfpr

Thread Information