Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Water Ways Marina RXP Build

This is our first post with our RXP build, the work was done by Justin aka(rxpblast) from this forum. He works here at Water Ways Marina in Ocean City, MD and he just finished building this '05 RXP for one of our customers. The customer came in wanting a new custom paint job and some performance mods. He decided to paint his ski black instead of black and green. He asked us to come up with a performance kit so we installed a stage 1+ for him. He is going to be a very happy customer when he sees the ski and when he takes it for a ride.

We topped the ski out to 72.8 on the GPS and had consistent runs of 71.7, 72.4, 72.2. The water conditions were not in our favor since it was choppy, windy, and was not able to get into the superman position to see if we could pick up anymore speed. We are pretty happy with the speed since the water conditions were not good at all. We think with smoother water and superman postion more speed would be acheived. We did run it on fumes which helped but would love to test this ski again in smooth water. Here is the list of mods we installed on his ski:

Riva Sponsons
    Riva Wedge
    Riva Pro OPAS Blockoffs
    Riva Reduction Nozzle
    Riva Catch Can
    Riva Waterbox and exhaust tip
    Riva SC washers
    Riva Finger Throttle
    Riva/Solas 14/19 prop
    ODI Grips
    New Wear Ring
    Custom 4" air intake
    Front Motor Mount
    Water Strainer

rxpblast tuned the ski in as well and added some of our own tweaks to the ski

This ski is beautiful with all chrome pieces black, black rub-rails, black grab handle, and a black carbon hydro-turf seat cover. We then had all the green pieces painted black so the only silver items are the silver foam knee pads. The ski was completely buffed out and waxed by the painter as well which brought back the shine and this skis looks better then when it was new!!

If anyone is interested in getting a custom paint job done we can get that done for you. We can also do any modification you choose to any type of ski. RXP's are what we specialize in since Justin (rxpblast) owns a stage 3+ RXP with a 2 Rude SC on it. Routine maintence and storage are also availiable. We have a diagnostic system from Spain called Scan Sea that can be run on all makes of watercraft. We are the only US authorized dealer for the system. Scan Sea can work as the BUDS system on Sea Doo, allowing us to identify faults, reset maint. lights, program keys. Give us a call if your looking to do some work on your jetski. 410-524-0209
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chase Frys murdered out RXP 001.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	128711   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chase Frys murdered out RXP 004.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	128712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chase Frys murdered out RXP 013.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	128713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chase Frys murdered out RXP 014.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	867.4 KB 
ID:	128714   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chase Frys murdered out RXP 008.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	128715  

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Ways Marina View Post
    This is our first post with our RXP build, the work was done by Justin aka(rxpblast) from this forum. He works here at Water Ways Marina in Ocean City, MD and he just finished building this '05 RXP for one of our customers. The customer came in wanting a new custom paint job and some performance mods. He decided to paint his ski black instead of black and green. He asked us to come up with a performance kit so we installed a stage 1+ for him. He is going to be a very happy customer when he sees the ski and when he takes it for a ride.

We topped the ski out to 72.8 on the GPS and had consistent runs of 71.7, 72.4, 72.2. The water conditions were not in our favor since it was choppy, windy, and was not able to get into the superman position to see if we could pick up anymore speed. We are pretty happy with the speed since the water conditions were not good at all. We think with smoother water and superman postion more speed would be acheived. We did run it on fumes which helped but would love to test this ski again in smooth water. Here is the list of mods we installed on his ski:

Riva Sponsons
    Riva Wedge
    Riva Pro OPAS Blockoffs
    Riva Reduction Nozzle
    Riva Catch Can
    Riva Waterbox and exhaust tip
    Riva SC washers
    Riva Finger Throttle
    Riva/Solas 14/19 prop
    ODI Grips
    New Wear Ring
    Custom 4" air intake
    Front Motor Mount
    Water Strainer

rxpblast tuned the ski in as well and added some of our own tweaks to the ski

This ski is beautiful with all chrome pieces black, black rub-rails, black grab handle, and a black carbon hydro-turf seat cover. We then had all the green pieces painted black so the only silver items are the silver foam knee pads. The ski was completely buffed out and waxed by the painter as well which brought back the shine and this skis looks better then when it was new!!

If anyone is interested in getting a custom paint job done we can get that done for you. We can also do any modification you choose to any type of ski. RXP's are what we specialize in since Justin (rxpblast) owns a stage 3+ RXP with a 2 Rude SC on it. Routine maintence and storage are also availiable. We have a diagnostic system from Spain called Scan Sea that can be run on all makes of watercraft. We are the only US authorized dealer for the system. Scan Sea can work as the BUDS system on Sea Doo, allowing us to identify faults, reset maint. lights, program keys. Give us a call if your looking to do some work on your jetski. 410-524-0209
    Looks great guy's..Welcome to the forum..

looking good !!!!

welcome to the forums guys !!!

Sweet ski! These guys know their stuff. I picked up a triple piped GPR they worked on. Real nice guys too!

He needs some black knee trim parts!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking ski. I will have to look out for it when in OC.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    it definitely needs black side trim knee pads!!

how much have you used the scan sea so far? ... i inquired about buying it for my business and received some e-mails from current owners of the system that advised me against the investment. wondering what your feedback on it is.

justin is good people!! got yourself a great employee working with u

thanks for the comments guys! we tried getting black knee pads but Riva was out of stock so we may get those at some point.

get some umi steering on that and it'll look 100% bad ass

+1

Scan Sea

I am glad to see you pushing the Scan Sea system as it is a fantastic system and a great way to get around the BIG BROTHER seadoo BUDS system.
    I use Scan Sea in New Zealand and it works great for me. I am real happy to also be able to now run diagnostics on the Kawasaki 250 etc with the latest updates.
    I hope you sell lots of Scan Sea so that Juan keeps adding function and features to his system so we can all benefit.

Banned User
    +1
    I say LEAVE the knee pads, as it matches the gray sea doo in the rear step pad....I would say to swap the steering pad for a gray one...Maybe some silver rub rail trim? Its just the right amount of offset on color

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information