Thread: rxp

Iam new here .i want to buy a rxp i have a 2000xp and 2000gtx. I keep hearing bad bad things about the rxp.will it handle rough housing around. i have read about 10 hr blow ups 120 blowups. my xp is fast gtx is fast and no problems 225 hrs on them. and they get abused constantly on the water and have held up well.but I also remember reading about xps gtxs having problems but that was do to people not knowing what to ck for SO I know its fast and good looking so.rxp people lets here it good are bad.

maintain it and you'll be fine... love it and it will love you back! metal washers, regular oil changes.. lube after every ride in salt water... keep an eye on the carbon seal on driveshaft (especially doing a lot of horsing around) as the motor will move around slightly and put some extra wear on it.. im sure others will chime in... its a reliable ski (semi-stock and well maintained)

i have an 04 with ab 115 hours. didnt replace my washers in the SC til about 7 hours ago. everything still looked good in it too! some ppl have a bad ski but there are also alot of good skis. like everything in mass production, every product can have some sort of flaw. but i think the general consensus can be that these 4tec skis are awesome and reliable. regular maintenance and tlc and you will be set. good luck!

Thread Information