Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    773
    +1
    1

    FS: Oside Bill's VF3 Modded Stuffer Spacer

    This is one of OSide Bill's Pro-Tec Reed Stuffer modified to fit as VF3 Reed Cages. This is an awesome mod and I got it with the notion of getting it for VF3 modification for My 2005 EFI GPR. Well now that I cannot use it, I am going to offer it at a deal for the next owner.

    Keep in mind this is for and EFI GPR With VF3's. This takes the place of the flimsy stuffers that come with the VF3 reeds and cages. This is not a replacement to the deed spacers made by Island Racing or by our own WFO. IT is an enhancement or in addition to the VF3 reed kits supplied by those that make them.

    185 gets it. It is
    is un used and made from a brand new Pro-tek Reed spacer. Machined by Oside Bill all the way out there in California. However this one is parked on my work bench "unemployed" but looking to enhance someones intake of their EFI GPR 2003-2008. He got it to me and he can Verify that the work was done by him asd shipped to me.

    He sells them for $200 now, Take advantage of the deal and pick these up for 185 shipped to you (plus the 3% paypal to cover the fee of $5.55.) I will ship within 24 hours of receiving full payment. Sooner if not on a weekend and the post office is open.

    I will attach pics. I am also availibl rfor pick up if you happen to be in or around the Metro Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.

    Buy yourself the piece of mind get OsideBill's Modified pro-tec spacer plate. Act fast and Get a new one from me. The only one I can deal on due to it being mine. LOL

    Thanks ,

    Kevin
    Last edited by gpr717; 06-15-2010 at 01:13 PM.


  2. #2
    If your not doing something, its hard to screw up. stlouisramsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pontoon Beach Illinois
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by gpr717 View Post
    This is one of OSide Bill's Pro-Tec Reed Stuffer modified to fit as VF3 Reed Cages. This is an awesome mod and I got it with the notion of getting it for VF3 modification for My 2005 EFI GPR. Well now that I cannot use it, I am going to offer it at a deal for the next owner.

    Keep in mind this is for and EFI GPR With VF3's. This takes the place of the flimsy stuffers that come with the VF3 reeds and cages. This is not a replacement to the deed spacers made by Island Racing or by our own WFO. IT is an enhancement or in addition to the VF3 reed kits supplied by those that make them.

    185 gets it. It is
    is un used and made from a brand new Pro-tek Reed spacer. Machined by Oside Bill all the way out there in California. However this one is parked on my work bench "unemployed" but looking to enhance someones intake of their EFI GPR 2003-2008. He got it to me and he can Verify that the work was done by him asd shipped to me.

    He sells them for $200 now, Take advantage of the deal and pick these up for 185 shipped to you (plus the 3% paypal to cover the fee of $5.55.) I will ship within 24 hours of receiving full payment. Sooner if not on a weekend and the post office is open.

    I will attach pics. I am also availibl rfor pick up if you happen to be in or around the Metro Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.

    Buy yourself the piece of mind get OsideBill's Modified pro-tec spacer plate. Act fast and Get a new one from me. The only one I can deal on due to it being mine. LOL

    Thanks ,

    Kevin
    I would be interested, your sure this wont work on the carb machines? looks the same....

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    773
    +1
    1
    I would ask BILL. I don't see why not. He did tell me that this one was for EFI machines. I do not know what the difference(s) would be.

  4. #4
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    Yep it will work just fine on the carbed ski, the oval hole is slightly wider in a EFI 1300. The 1200 stuffer needs to be opened if you are going to use on a EFI 1300 but the other way around is not an issue.

  5. #5
    Caution raider fan in the area !!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, California, United States
    Posts
    1,834
    +1
    2
    I have one ,works perfect and no plastic, looks cool

  6. #6
    mrbtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    4,309
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider GPR View Post
    I have one ,works perfect and no plastic, looks cool
    And you dont have to deal with the flimsy plate anymore. Of all the pieces I had this one wowed me the most.

  7. #7
    Caution raider fan in the area !!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, California, United States
    Posts
    1,834
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    And you dont have to deal with the flimsy plate anymore. Of all the pieces I had this one wowed me the most.
    +1

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    773
    +1
    1
    Thanks BIll,
    You heard it from the man... Any interest??

    KG

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    773
    +1
    1

    bump

    bump

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    773
    +1
    1

    it is new never installed

    This plate Was shipped right from Bill to me. Then a different set-up of reed boxes became available. Now I still have a new Un-in stalled Osidebill modded for VF3 reed boxesmade from a pro-tec reed stuffer spacer looking for a home...

    For either and EFI or a Carburated GPR

    Apparently if you have VF3's and you don't have this mod you are missing out...

    This is arguably the most RPM's for the dollar.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Xl 1200 ltd oside bill carb mod
    By kylechandler1300 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2017, 08:34 PM
  2. FS VF3 REEDS and spacer for 800 2 cyl
    By dhoad in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 06:10 PM
  3. Oside Bill kicks butt again
    By Hydrotoys in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 05:02 PM
  4. happy birth day oside bill ...........
    By Raider Kevin in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 01:17 AM
  5. jet works mod / thx oside bill
    By Raider Kevin in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 11:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •