Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RRFPR

+1

RRFPR

Hey guys. '08 RXP, stock right now. Looking at Riva S3 or X-charger. I know the x-charger needs the RRFPR. How much messing around is needed to use a RRFPR? Ive never used or seen one before and I dont want to be always messing with my ski and worrying if its working or not. Is it a install and go type of device or is there alot of messing around? Any install instructions for it? I know it hooks to the boost line so it can sense boost pressure and increase fuel pressure but is that it or are there adjustments and then is a a/f meter needed?

Or is the S3 and 42s a better idea.

Anyone compared the two and found any difference?

How much different is the fuel usage compared to stock

I tried searching around and didnt find to much setup help for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak_039A View Post
    Hey guys. '08 RXP, stock right now. Looking at Riva S3 or X-charger. I know the x-charger needs the RRFPR. How much messing around is needed to use a RRFPR? Ive never used or seen one before and I dont want to be always messing with my ski and worrying if its working or not. Is it a install and go type of device or is there alot of messing around? Any install instructions for it? I know it hooks to the boost line so it can sense boost pressure and increase fuel pressure but is that it or are there adjustments and then is a a/f meter needed?

Or is the S3 and 42s a better idea.

Anyone compared the two and found any difference?

How much different is the fuel usage compared to stock

I tried searching around and didnt find to much setup help for it.
    How about an aftermarket intercooler and prop? No afr should be needed!

I guess what I am trying to say is that you need an aftermarket intercooler, intercooler block-off and a prop to compliment these mods..

+1
    Yeah sorry I didnt say that. But yeah. Im planning on XS intercooler, 15/20 prop, wedge, riva thru hull, riva intake grate, 4" intake, opas block offs. Normal stage II components but trying to go a little farther with the SC.

You guys still getting together this saturday?

Yeah sorry I didnt say that. But yeah. Im planning on XS intercooler, 15/20 prop, wedge, riva thru hull, riva intake grate, 4" intake, opas block offs. Normal stage II components but trying to go a little farther with the SC.

You guys still getting together this saturday?
    Yeah! In Snoman's garage! Not water testing up there. I live 5 minutes from the Mississippi River and will do testing down here because of the floods up there!

Banned User
    +1
    We'll be getting together all weekend...

You can toss the same components at a ski, and it will go 2 different speeds...Its all on the setup and making all the parts work with the ski AND with each other...

RRPR set to 61 psi and S/C 3 is a nice set-up if you can get a good price on a S-3, but the X-charger would be a better set-up!

+1
    Well thats my point. Is there like a set setting or w/e to set the RRFPR to or is it a find out and adjust type of thing were a A/f meter is needed. Thats what will make my decision on x-charger or S3. Like you said, I just set it at 61 and thats it? Is there instructions that say were to set it or I have to search on the forum and see what every is using and average them out.

Well thats my point. Is there like a set setting or w/e to set the RRFPR to or is it a find out and adjust type of thing were a A/f meter is needed. Thats what will make my decision on x-charger or S3. Like you said, I just set it at 61 and thats it? Is there instructions that say were to set it or I have to search on the forum and see what every is using and average them out.

I set it to 61 with an S-3 and Snoman has Missy's RXP set at 61 with an S-3. Idled great and ran great! Stock injectors!

+1
    To be completely safe you should use a wide band AF gauge. Also should get the reduction nozzle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information