Thread: smokin em

smokin em

My dad went out today on his rxp [the one in my pic in the gragde] he only has 5.4 hrs on it so he didnt get on it to hard but he came back talkin all this smack about kickin this hondas azz one of the turbo charged ones. he said the guy on the honda was almost a midgt about 4ft 10in and 120 lbs soakin wet. and my dad is about 6'1 250 lbs. my dad smoked him bad. the honda was an 03 and my dads is an 05. he just wanted to brag on the net so i put it on here to humor him. were new to pwc so hes really happy his big azz can race and win

You better have your fun now this year. Rumors for next year has kawi and maybe yami suppose to come out with something faster than the rxp.

yea they have been talkin that for how long now im not scared even if they do.

rumor is were putting a 350 cubic inch small block in ours skis with nos. whatch out people here we come.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro rxp
    You better have your fun now this year. Rumors for next year has kawi and maybe yami suppose to come out with something faster than the rxp.
    Whaddaya mean. If you go to the Ultra and Riva sites they already say they have stock skis that will beat the RXP Those other companies have had plenty of time to get their crap together. If they don't release something comparable this time, they might want to start rethinking strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro rxp

Rumors are just that, rumors. Until they produce something real, it's just hype.

Thread Information