Drop nozzle kit?

what can you brothers tell me about the drop nozzle kit for the GPR which eliminates the bulky quick trim?

ttt

+1
    I say keep it. They work and stay in the position you want it at. The lever type you have to pull on it to make it go up or down and if you want it to stay there you have to hold it. Great for racing just not rec riding.

Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    I say keep it. They work and stay in the position you want it at. The lever type you have to pull on it to make it go up or down and if you want it to stay there you have to hold it. Great for racing just not rec riding.
    from what I was told, you can set the nozzle to desired bow up, then when you pull the lever the bow is down for turns or holeshot...

update:

today I tested the Drop nozzle kit... "I like it"

yes the combination I`m using def scrubs top end speed. (maybe certain conditions)
    I can say tho that I am running the same speed with full tank when the weather was cooler about a month ago using the stock grate and qst, as documented by 2 diff members.
    So I`m imagining that when the fuel burns down, the ski will have better top end.
    The nozzles max up is just a hair past neutral, That`s #1 speed scrubber until you start to burn off fuel, then anyone that has adjusted their trim for neutral it would be the same speeds.

#2 speed scrub= worx intake grate, I think. The worx grate`s rails are lower than the Riva grate, don`t really know if this causes/effect speed loss, but tracking is unbelievable! along with the modded plate and angle the ski handles great. I`m sure i can play and try different settings and such but as of right now sacraficing a few mph for the way it handles the chop and turns was worth it...

#3 temps were in the 80`s, windy/choppy/fast current/tide out... RPM`s were 7230-40 down from when the weather was colder, but that is expected with the heat...

holeshot with the drop nozzle kit and planing off is instant! unreal how the ski just gets out and goes...

Thread Information