Need advise 2006 RXP

I used to have Kawasaki's (ultra 150 and 1100 zxi) for years and moved away from the lake, well I have come back to my hometown and I have been jonesing for a new ski. I ran across a 2006 RXP from a local dealer with 30 hrs on it for $5800+ a bs doc fee of $200. Is that a very good deal?
    Also I am new to the 4 stroke game, I bought the RIVA ceramic bearings and the metal washers to replace the ones on it. I am having my local dealer put those on now before I put the ski into the water.
    My questions are is there anything that I need to do with a 4 stroke that is different than my 2 stroke ski's?
    How much faster is the 06 rxp than the Ultra 150? I thought that the Ultra 150 was pretty damn fast.
    Thanks for answering my newbie questions.
    ben

Quote Originally Posted by bsc819 View Post
    I used to have Kawasaki's (ultra 150 and 1100 zxi) for years and moved away from the lake, well I have come back to my hometown and I have been jonesing for a new ski. I ran across a 2006 RXP from a local dealer with 30 hrs on it for $5800+ a bs doc fee of $200. Is that a very good deal?
    Also I am new to the 4 stroke game, I bought the RIVA ceramic bearings and the metal washers to replace the ones on it. I am having my local dealer put those on now before I put the ski into the water.
    My questions are is there anything that I need to do with a 4 stroke that is different than my 2 stroke ski's?
    How much faster is the 06 rxp than the Ultra 150? I thought that the Ultra 150 was pretty damn fast.
    Thanks for answering my newbie questions.
    ben
    Sea Doos are faster than everything else on the water (stock) i'm pretty sure if you line them all up the RXP is the quickest except for the x models.

You should see around 70mph.

Quote Originally Posted by cj123 View Post
    You should see around 70mph.
    Is $5800 a decent deal for this sea doo? It has 31 hrs on it and it is like brand new, not a scratch on it. Hull is perfect, I would say on a scale between 1 and 10 it is a 10 and I am pretty anal about my stuff.

+1
    Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. The U150's had real good top speed. The RXP may a tad faster up top, depends on the ski. Some RXPs run 67 some run 70. The RXP should get there faster though.

Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. The U150's had real good top speed. The RXP may a tad faster up top, depends on the ski. Some RXPs run 67 some run 70. The RXP should get there faster though.
    I am having the RIVA metal washers and ceramic bearings put on it now to replace the old stuff. I cant wait to get it out on the water to see what its got.

+1
    it's fast, but you'll be back looking for more speed in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    it's fast, but you'll be back looking for more speed in 2 weeks
    The first time i race an RXP-X i will probably want to sell it.I dont like losing. Thats how i went from an kawa 1100zxi to an ultra 150.

+1
    WHAT FIZZLE SAID.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Todd View Post
    WHAT FIZZLE SAID.
    So what are 2006 seadoo RXP's going for with low hours on them?

Thread Information