Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

My new toy!!!!!! Cigarette Mystique

2002 Cigarette Mystique!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06320.JPG 
Views:	410 
Size:	685.8 KB 
ID:	129953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06323.JPG 
Views:	381 
Size:	534.1 KB 
ID:	129954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stuff__129_.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	129955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill%20wild.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	129956  

more pics, and video!! and pics of me!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	129957   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06328.JPG 
Views:	177 
Size:	559.1 KB 
ID:	129958   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06341.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	315.9 KB 
ID:	129959   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06343.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	396.1 KB 
ID:	129960  

how fast

+1
    Nice looking boat Bill

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    very nice... what is it rigged with for power... 496s, 502s... hopefully some blown 525s??!!

good luck with it! .... just sold my superboat the other day, taking a season off from the boat and look to pick up something next year like a pantera or skater

+1
    found it online... twin 496 motors... very cool.

have fun with it and be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Nice looking boat Bill

Thanks Jerry, and everyone for the kind comments!! it has 2 496 MAG HO's in her. It has run 75.1 on GPS so far!! but mods are on the way!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    pantera or skater
    Wow your on two different ball fields with those boats. I would definatly say the skater is the way to go, but an all black, green eyed pantera is a pretty wild looking boat. Let us know what you get.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BobOnThis View Post
    Wow your on two different ball fields with those boats. I would definatly say the skater is the way to go, but an all black, green eyed pantera is a pretty wild looking boat. Let us know what you get.
    yes... two VERY different ball fields i wont get another boat until i have the cash for a 28 or bigger.

already had a 24x7 hull (mine was a superboat, and they say the pantera 24 is the same bottom hull essentially)... great boat but not ocean worthy for the real rough stuff comfortably... perfect width for going head on into rough or chasing it... so narrow for a cross chop. chine walked all day long

Pantera puts together a gorgeous boat... and it's a boat you can spend nights on and go to some hot spots and hit up some bars and crash in the cabin....and at the same time have a SOLID well built performance boat --you dont get that sleep-overs luxury with the skater (at least the sizes i'd look at) which is my ONLY turnoff about it i'd want a 28 skater... my friend has one for sale right now for what i consider to be a steal of a price... it's just bad timing for me. i'm hoping he still has it for sale in another year or two so i can snatch it up...

in the size i'm looking at going... the skater is no brainer for bang for the buck... twin O/B 28' breaking the 100mph century mark without the slightest struggle... except for the insurance payment... that is the struggle

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    yes... two VERY different ball fields i wont get another boat until i have the cash for a 28 or bigger.

already had a 24x7 hull (mine was a superboat, and they say the pantera 24 is the same bottom hull essentially)... great boat but not ocean worthy for the real rough stuff comfortably... perfect width for going head on into rough or chasing it... so narrow for a cross chop. chine walked all day long

Pantera puts together a gorgeous boat... and it's a boat you can spend nights on and go to some hot spots and hit up some bars and crash in the cabin....and at the same time have a SOLID well built performance boat --you dont get that sleep-overs luxury with the skater (at least the sizes i'd look at) which is my ONLY turnoff about it i'd want a 28 skater... my friend has one for sale right now for what i consider to be a steal of a price... it's just bad timing for me. i'm hoping he still has it for sale in another year or two so i can snatch it up...

in the size i'm looking at going... the skater is no brainer for bang for the buck... twin O/B 28' breaking the 100mph century mark without the slightest struggle... except for the insurance payment... that is the struggle
    Superboats and Panteras are VERY simular. I wasn't sure about what size skater you were talking about but yes you do lose cabin space. My buddy has a 24ft HTM cat and it has a great cabin in it! It was almost the same cabin size as my 23 scarab. 28 or bigger v's I would say Scarab cause I loved everything about mine or nordic.(beautiful boats). Cats I really don't get into much until over 30ft, but I MTI would be my choice if I had that kind of money or a doug wright. It all depends on what you use it for what waters and so on. I am not a big OB fan though, I do love the rumble of big blocks! Right now I run a 42 fountain with tripples and a 33 baja with twins at poker runs with a friend and that does the trick for me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information