Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTB: 2007 RXP ECU (stock)

I am in need of a stock 2007 ECU for an RXP 215. Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks

bump

i have one $400

07 ECU...Fair price???

if you do research you would know that new ECU retail is $792.49 and if you know someone that works at a dealer you might be able to get for around $620.... so $400 is fair

?

Quote Originally Posted by camar0 View Post
    if you do research you would know that new ECU retail is $792.49 and if you know someone that works at a dealer you might be able to get for around $620.... so $400 is fair
    Hey, just because I didn't buy your motor you are going to post things like this in my threads? Grow up buddy... find something better to do maybe...and FYI - Used ECU's whether it's from an 04, 05, 06, or 07, sell USED for 200-250. Sometimes even $175. If you do YOUR research on THIS forum, you will find that used ECU's go for under $400 and WAY under your alleged $620 price. Thanks for the "help"

lol... apparenly you didnt read that i said NEW for $620 not USED.... What ecu's have sold for here is just that, people wanting not to pay much or no need for an item, hence your $200-250... people like you who want to nickel and dime others ... you asked if that price was fair so I answered your question... no need to cry and get all defensive...

You want an 07 ECU cheaper then you will have to wait

lol... apparenly you didnt read that i said NEW not USED.... What ecu's have sold for here is just that, people wanting not to pay much hence your $200-250... people like you who want to nickel and dime others... you asked what was fair so I answered your question... no need to cry...

You want to be cheap then you will have to wait

Apparenly? Apparently, you didn't think before posting your original post...I wouldn't post an add in the classifieds for an ECU if I wanted a NEW ECU bud, I would purchase one from Seadoo directly, lol.

But nevertheless, I certainly appreciate your input and help regarding my search for a USED ECU. Your knowledge and expertise regarding the matter is noted.

By the way..If I was trying to "nickel and dime" members of this forum, I certainly would not have sold my ECU for $200.

"I wouldn't post an add in the classifieds for an ECU if I wanted a NEW ECU bud, I would purchase one from Seadoo directly, lol"

Oh i think you mean a dealership "bud", hah... your expertise really shines.. Stop whining. I'll buy you a tampon if you need one.

AGAIN the reference was whether or not the offer was fair... You made this into your own bitch session...

And to comment, you are cheap, you would wait 100 years to buy a used one than buy a new one so please, stop talking....

"I wouldn't post an add in the classifieds for an ECU if I wanted a NEW ECU bud, I would purchase one from Seadoo directly, lol"

Oh i think you mean a dealership "bud", hah... your expertise really shines.. Stop whining. I'll buy you a tampon if you need one.

AGAIN the reference was whether or not the offer was fair... You made this into your own bitch session...

And to comment, you are cheap, you would wait 100 years to buy a used one than buy a new one so please, stop talking....
    Why don't you stop talking in my thread? And while you are at it, explain to everybody else the reason why you are being a little punk?! It's because I didn't buy your busted up shady motor...

Yes I am so cheap that I just dropped thousands of dollars on a bottom end of a motor..

Seriously, if you have something you need to say, PM me, don't reply on my thread. You are being a girl over a deal that went bad. If you have tampons to send, I suggest you insert one into your own vagina....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information