Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    CHICKA WAH WAH bren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cairns, Australia
    Posts
    595

    fast kawi? sorry....

    ok, you want to see what a fast kawi goes like?

    here



    this is at Moogerah, QLD, Australia, national flatwater titles sighting lap, so no real fadt stuff, just a few blips of the throttle lol


  2. #2
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,157
    +1
    598

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    ok, you want to see what a fast kawi goes like?

    here

    [/URL]

    this is at Moogerah, QLD, Australia, national flatwater titles sighting lap, so no real fadt stuff, just a few blips of the throttle lol
    mmmmmmmm any name or part name of owner MR Bren ?
    Oh dont show Dave , he'll get upset even more

    Waz

  3. #3
    JET250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia mate fair dinkum.
    Posts
    1,278
    +1
    2
    he could nearly catch me.

    That would be a certain pro riva 15f if I not mistaken.....you know dat one wazzy.

    good post bren, even better to see you in the real ski forum, we will get you on the enduro winning boat soon mate.

  4. #4
    CHICKA WAH WAH bren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cairns, Australia
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by JET250 View Post
    he could nearly catch me.

    That would be a certain pro riva 15f if I not mistaken.....you know dat one wazzy.

    good post bren, even better to see you in the real ski forum, we will get you on the enduro winning boat soon mate.

    lol

    you know I love the kawi badge Dave

    thats why I paid this tribute to the fastest of them all

    and no, not a 15f, a carbon 260.... hehehe....where money is no object and 80 mph is just a base line....

  5. #5
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    lol

    you know I love the kawi badge Dave

    thats why I paid this tribute to the fastest of them all

    and no, not a 15f, a carbon 260.... hehehe....where money is no object and 80 mph is just a base line....

    nice!

  6. #6
    JET250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia mate fair dinkum.
    Posts
    1,278
    +1
    2
    him dat trickey james good to have sponsorship.

  7. #7
    CHICKA WAH WAH bren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cairns, Australia
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by JET250 View Post
    him dat trickey james good to have sponsorship.
    James is his own sponsorship. called "I'm broke cos I race" I have the same sponsors hahaha

    btw Dave, your parts are on the way, and the chanel we spoke about is now open to all.

    we will speak about this

  8. #8
    JET250's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia mate fair dinkum.
    Posts
    1,278
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    James is his own sponsorship. called "I'm broke cos I race" I have the same sponsors hahaha

    btw Dave, your parts are on the way, and the chanel we spoke about is now open to all.

    we will speak about this
    you know I love you..........

    in a brother manly watching football way......

  9. #9
    Dean DW250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sumter, SC
    Posts
    328
    Sound sweet...

  10. #10
    SAL08HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    L TOWN FL
    Posts
    941
    +1
    75
    WOW!! nasty1!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. way2fast for fast and reliable service
    By Fuhreal in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 02:00 PM
  2. Sorry I HAVE TO DO THIS...Where is everyone from????
    By two2curupt in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:40 PM
  3. Fast RXP,s at World Finals
    By nickdog in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 06:03 PM
  4. 2006 Kawi STX 15F Supercharged patent info
    By Enufpwr in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 09:31 PM
  5. SC KAWI FINALLY GPS'D
    By BDNJ in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •