+1

F.S. FICHT module AND injectors make resonable offer

i now have TWO sets of these. they are from these 99 genesis machines we have parted. 1st machine came to me, with a blown motor, so i have NO IDEA if the fuel system was ok or not, and i will not typcially sell parts, that i didn't test, or see/hear work etc.

2nd machine came in, with a good motor, BUT had fuel issues. ( ran, but not getting fuel). i didn't test this one either before tear down, and i have no idea if it was the fuel pump in the tank, or FICHT system.

honestly, my original plan was to send these off, and have them reconditioned, and then sell them as good, redone sets. i remember from my "boat" days working at a marina, the OMC used the same FICHT system, and i know there is a company/shop that can redoo these. i remember infact sending them off, when doing "hot rod" out boards, and they needed to be remapped. i think the company war "rapair" but i cannot remember now. ( this was back in the mid 90's). i jsut don't have the time to mess with it, and they will probably end up sittin gon the shelf here for the next 30 yrs....

any way, i was just going to put them up, for sale, as "cores" but it all, or jsut one. the injectors are matched to the module, so you will get 3 injectors, and matchine module. ( or all injecotrs, and two modules).

any one interested in messing with these?? i would seriously consider resonable offers.

thanks.

zig

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    I am interested in both sets

I am just not sure what would be a reasonable offer...

I am interested in these mostly from a learning standpoint. Figuring out how they work, and fail, and possibly create some how-to knowledge for common EMM failures.

DFI Technologies does test and repair these things, but the typical charge seems to run circa $300 to $700 per EMM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    I am interested in both sets

I am just not sure what would be a reasonable offer...

I am interested in these mostly from a learning standpoint. Figuring out how they work, and fail, and possibly create some how-to knowledge for common EMM failures.

DFI Technologies does test and repair these things, but the typical charge seems to run circa $300 to $700 per EMM.

give me an email, or even better a call sometime, if you can . ( just a FYI, i cannot call to canada my self, so i wouldn't be able to return a call, if i miss you).

lets talk......

+1
    OK, i HATE it when others put "best offer" so i don't know why i did. i guess i wanted to see if there was much interest.

i have had lots of questions, etc. let me say this.....

i am thinking 150.00 + s&h per set of injectors, and module. if someone wanted all of it, ( all 6 injectors, and two modules) i wouldn't turn down 200.00 + s&h.

let me know if you guys think this is fair?

otherwise, maybe i just should send them off for repair, and have good sets for sale?

zig

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by john zigler View Post
    ...if someone wanted all of it, ( all 6 injectors, and two modules) i wouldn't turn down 200.00 + s&h...
    I will take both sets for $200

Will send an email with payment details.

+1
    sold to keith!!

thank you. shipped out today, fed ex.

take care. zig

Thread Information