Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

peteshauling vs. DV8raaz - showdown

proof that the RIVA STAGE 2 is worth the money. 75.2mph - 4 bars of gas

Click here to view:
    Last edited by MikeTrin; 10-24-2006 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Moved attachment to youtube.com

Mike all that video that was shot today, you posted that one We did 3 runs and it was no contest the 1st one, wich was taped, and 2and 3 runs I porposed, So say what really happened, Your friends and mine now will say that, so post the rest. Oh by the way I'm not nocking you on your speeds today,you got the bang for your buck! Your ski did do those speeds, but show the other videos, people know the stage 3 will get stage 2.

+1
    Who's is the Red 05? Who's is the Green/ black? What mods on each?

+1
    After watching those runs, the Green/Black RXP was definately bouncing alot, as the Red one looked very smooth. Im curious to know what both skis are running as far as Mods!

Frank here is all three runs I have no excuses for the first race u won,second u did porposed I WILL GIVE U THAT,Thrid race bro i flat out bet u far and square u porposed for a second but I was 10ft from your boat and I DIDNT.tHE LAST 1500FT of that race u were flat u can see it in the video and u did not get me I just dont think u got your bang for your buck.GPS SPEEDS ARE NOT WHAT WE GO BY U NO THAT RACING IS RACING YOUR BOAT CAN DO 80MPH BUT IF U CANT KEEP IT IN THE WATER U LOSE

+1
    I take that you 2 are friends? Cant we all just have fun on the best ski ever built!

Yes sir we are good buds,frank is the one who inspired me to go fast,U have to understand frank is the king of Lake St Clair. So he is the one everone is gunning for

The green ski is peteshauling,he has a stage 3 kit not sure what is all on it,The red ski is dv8raaz which is me mike,I have the riva stage 2 kit

Great, I wish that was me on my red RXP! Will be getting the stage 2 soon in th future!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8raaz
    Frank here is all three runs I have no excuses for the first race u won,second u did porposed I WILL GIVE U THAT,Thrid race bro i flat out bet u far and square u porposed for a second but I was 10ft from your boat and I DIDNT.tHE LAST 1500FT of that race u were flat u can see it in the video and u did not get me I just dont think u got your bang for your buck.GPS SPEEDS ARE NOT WHAT WE GO BY U NO THAT RACING IS RACING YOUR BOAT CAN DO 80MPH BUT IF U CANT KEEP IT IN THE WATER U LOSE
    Yup I agree Mike, You got Frank on that last one. Racing is racing.. sometimes you win sometimes you lose. All depends on how each ski is runing that day and the driver.

I give you credit that RIVA STAGE 2 goes damn FAST.. 75.2 is AWESOME!!!!! Congrats.. you sure got your money worth from that kit. Plus I can see your boat is staying hooked allot better. Not knocking your speeds but just being realistic here. I think you know Franks ski was still going faster that day on all the other runs from what others told me. But like you said but not on that perticular race. I think Frank mentioned he was going 76 or 77 but couldn't stay hooked for some reason. All that power and if you can't stay hooked makes you 2nd place.

I'm suprised he's still racing it against you instead of fixing his problems. He was at your dock that day trying to fix his hull water problem and his pump issues still need to be adressed.

I sure would like to see a run when all ski's are 100% and compare results. Hopefully Frank can get his speeds back up to par and figure out how to stay hooked. Ohh and Frank has yet to beat my red ultra on Lake St. Clair.... I'll give you guys a chance in two weeks.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information