modding my '05 RXP

Hey guys, new here and used the search function but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Just bought an '05 RXP and want to mod it equivalent or slightly more than the riva stage II. My father and I have skis and I want to smoke his stage I rxt-x. What are the best mods other than the Riva Kit. I have heard XS intercooler is better than riva intercooler and Kanaflex? intake grate is better? Can someone tell me what to get? thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by axl86 View Post
    Hey guys, new here and used the search function but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Just bought an '05 RXP and want to mod it equivalent or slightly more than the riva stage II. My father and I have skis and I want to smoke his stage I rxt-x. What are the best mods other than the Riva Kit. I have heard XS intercooler is better than riva intercooler and Kanaflex? intake grate is better? Can someone tell me what to get? thanks
    Biggest gains to my 05 came from green wheel xs IC the proper fuel management 42lb injectors and the intake.

Make sure you don't have ceramic washers. Do the Kanaflex first. There is a how to on it. Then get an intake grate, most seem to like the Riva. Wait on the prop until you get your other stuff done and know your RPM's so you aren't buying two. A pump wedge should give you some top speed as well. Fill the ride plate holes. A greenwheel is the best bang for the buck, you can also put on an X-Charger. It is just a drop in from what I have read.

Thread Information