les cooke a kit vs greenwheel

what are the differences? are there any differences in modifications needed to run these wheels? same boost? any input appreciated

+1
    There are actually two different A-kits now, The A-kit and the A-kit R. The A-kit and the Greenwheel are pretty much the same in terms of performance. I used to have the A-kit(this was before the greenwheel came out) and it was awesome for CC racing.

A Kit Impeller - Makes 0.7 bar boost Extremely light weight Anodised billet aluminium, superior protection against corrosion, makes 0.7 bar boost = 10lb
    Easily installed on OEM housings. Suits RXP, RXT & GTX, , bolts straight in with no modifications to the supercharger housings. Comes with a precision made washer for under the supercharger nut to keep the balancing perfect.

A Kit -R Impeller - Makes 0.77 bar boost Anodised billet aluminium, superior protection against corrosion, makes 0.77 bar boost = 11lb
    Comes with set of seadoo centre steel washers.
    Easily installed on OEM housings. Suits RXP, RXT & GTX, , bolts straight in with no modifications to the supercharger housings. Comes with a precision made washer for under the supercharger nut to keep the balancing perfect.

do you have to add fuel when running stock IC?
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshin89 View Post
    There are actually two different A-kits now, The A-kit and the A-kit R. The A-kit and the Greenwheel are pretty much the same in terms of performance. I used to have the A-kit(this was before the greenwheel came out) and it was awesome for CC racing.

A Kit Impeller - Makes 0.7 bar boost Extremely light weight Anodised billet aluminium, superior protection against corrosion, makes 0.7 bar boost = 10lb
    A Kit -R Impeller - Makes 0.77 bar boost Anodised billet aluminium, superior protection against corrosion, makes 0.77 bar boost = 11lb
    Comes with set of seadoo centre steel washers.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by braaapf7 View Post
    do you have to add fuel when running stock IC?
    With my old limited class setup I didnt and I had the A-kit, Rotax Racing Stock Class ECU, Riva 3" Air Intake, RR thermostat, Stock IC. Ran it for a whole season of racing and it was fine. Never checked the air fuel on it though.

Since the A-kit is about the same as the greenwheel I think you should be fine with the stock IC. The A-kit R I don't know about since I've never tried one and when it came out I switched to the X for CC.

Turbo Doo's from Down Under one1one's Avatar
    I have sold countless "A kit R's" in 215's & even with 4" filters they are well within OEM ECU & Injectors & fuel pressure. They run trick too!

In a 2007- model that has the higher blade overlap impeller they really work better than the 04-06 IMHO (better prop)

How much is the A-Kit R?

+1
    A-kit-r is $860 australian, my charger on my rxt is due for a rebuild (100hrs) I was looking at this wheel, it makes the same boost as an x charger??

Thread Information