Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

Getting bucked tally

Out of curiousity, if you get bucked from a FZR/FZS, post a reply if you dont mind. Include some basic info like ride conditions, mods to the ski and if you were injured. Maybe a brief description of what happened at that moment.

Stock ZR except manifold upgrade. I was topped out and the lake was smooth. I tore/ ruptured my left bicep tendon. I thought I hit a log or almost like I ran aground but the ski did a nose dive to the left and the ass popped up sending me flying. I will NEVER EVER forget it. It could have been alot worse I know so I am very thankful to be able to sit here and gripe.

Quote Originally Posted by spinaker View Post
    Out of curiousity, if you get bucked from a FZR/FZS, post a reply if you dont mind. Include some basic info like ride conditions, mods to the ski and if you were injured. Maybe a brief description of what happened at that moment.

Stock ZR except manifold upgrade. I was topped out and the lake was smooth. I tore/ ruptured my left bicep tendon. I thought I hit a log or almost like I ran aground but the ski did a nose dive to the left and the ass popped up sending me flying. I will NEVER EVER forget it. It could have been alot worse I know so I am very thankful to be able to sit here and gripe.
    I was at Intracoastal Waterway canal, about 68 miles per hour, sligth chopped, stock FZS, suddenly withuot a warning I was bouncing in the water. Bad hematoma of my lower back and pains an aches.

+1
    Seems like these boats are bucking more than than the SHO and RXP-X. Just think of what might happen if someone can get one of these FZR/FZSs to run over 70 MPH.

I dont think that anyone has been bucked on the fx sho? I dont know of any...

+1
    do i smell recall or production stop

PS i wana know your avatar spinaker, that is some amazing side boob, those cant be real....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Seems like these boats are bucking more than than the SHO and RXP-X. Just think of what might happen if someone can get one of these FZR/FZSs to run over 70 MPH.
    This is definetly a dissappointing issue, but let's see what an aftermarket grate does. Also, there are two FZR's here on the forum that are running in the 74 mph range, but not safely IMO.

+1
    got one down here in Texas with just an exhaust mod running 71s w/o trouble... but he knows not to chop the throttle until we get a grate on it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by allstar71 View Post
    I dont think that anyone has been bucked on the fx sho? I dont know of any...
    I have.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    I have.
    what happened?? I thought I was safe

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    I have.
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by allstar71 View Post
    what happened?? I thought I was safe
    Don't worry about it unless you are trying to add angle with a modded plate. It doesn't seem to be as violent as the buck on the FZ's...it keeps going straight & doesn't hook. Rip's SHO gave me a wild ride when he took all the shims out of the back of his plate. Easily cured with pressure reliefs.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information