Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

A public statement

Ya know...I'm very strong headed and often sometimes I let my temper get the best of me. To be quite frank however, I've felt like an utter ass due to the way I improperly handled the whole "JDOG" deal and the battle of our opinion's. I can tell he's not on the boards and or at least talking much to anyone and I feel like some of that is my fault. I would never want to take away from someone's joys...happiness and intrest. I feel that since our fall out...he's been away and that I've taken something away from him and wanted to express an apology for that. I am a better person then that and although we don't always see eye to eye on things, he still has helped many folks out and if your out there, there Jason....I'm sorry bro. I hope to see you contribute to the old school section and let's just let it be water under the bridge and ride on.

I do look foward to whipping some ass starting with your ski.....but for now let's start with a hand shake and again...I'm sorry for the way I handled myself.

Mike

nice

+1
    Well said

Old School Never Dies! codemanrose's Avatar
    I hate you mike! You such a jerk! I can't believe you!!!

(trying not to grin or smile while saying it to you)...lol

haha, nice mike. Great way to handle it...never knew you got in it with jdog. Take it easy guys.

no more trash talking until ya'll race

+1
    Mark.....back to the shop...no more internet until you ski is done!!!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mpeavler View Post
    Mark.....back to the shop...no more internet until you ski is done!!!

Mark
    yes sir commandant

Man let me say up front that I should be the one making the apology after all I made the first condescending remark. And for that I do apologise. Most of the customers that I deal with usually have a thousand and one questions to ask me either on the phone or with some email with all kinds of questions about all sorts of stuff and sometimes when I post on the forum I forget that Im not dealing with one of my customers, and I let that get out of hand.

But man some of that was harsh, and ill admit I let it effect me more than it should have.
    I have had a real tough time after haveing lost my whole shop\job\home in that damn Ike hurricane this last september and I still havent got over having to basicly pack everything I could pick up and salvage and put it in the back of my truck with ski in tow and then move 200 miles north into my parents house. I have been unemployed for the last 6 months and up until a couple of weeks ago, when I finally landed a new job, I didnt have a source of income. So when you questioned the validity of my buisness, it sort of struck a nerve with me and I took it too far. Its just my buisness was built on reputation alone and I worked really hard to do the best work i could and treat everyone as fairly as possible. I still have alot of customers who call me on a regular basis about questions on there ski's, and to be honest other than the engine stuff, alot of these questions I have to look up the answers here on the forum. My experience has always been limited to the engines and not the skis, that is what has been the real learning curve for me.
    I know I come off point blank sometimes, and I dont mean to offend anyone, so if I sounded like I was pointing my comment at someone I really didnt mean to come off that way so again I apologise.
    Lastly, MP I dont hold any grudges, and I will look forward to that hand shake. And water is definatly under the bridge.

I've always loved Jdog - Good peeps, sucks about all the losses

+1
    i have no idea what went on or know either of you guys but from what i just read your both the stuff real men are made from.....my hat is off to you both....

paul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information