WANTED 7670084-182 Clip-dart,rub.red

Hello all I am looking for the rivet covers for rub rails/bumpers for 1995 Polaris sl750 in other words I would like them in red but will take what ever color you happen to have, I would prefer them to be new but will take used if in good condition.. Cya Slick

PS.. i also could use two of these if at all possible 5431950-182 GROMMET,BOW EYE,RUB.RED the numbers on the diagram are 23 27 28

+1
    hey slick- for #23 I went to an auto parts store and they had black plastic ones with the little fins on them. I didn't care for the plastic all that much so I went to this mom and pops hardware store and bought these stainless male-female bolts. The name of them slips my mind but they have flat tops and bottoms and screw into each other so it looks pretty nice. If you cant find them let me know and i'll pick a set up for you and send em to you. -Mike-

Quote Originally Posted by ujustlost View Post
    hey slick- for #23 I went to an auto parts store and they had black plastic ones with the little fins on them. I didn't care for the plastic all that much so I went to this mom and pops hardware store and bought these stainless male-female bolts. The name of them slips my mind but they have flat tops and bottoms and screw into each other so it looks pretty nice. If you cant find them let me know and i'll pick a set up for you and send em to you. -Mike-
    Mike any chance could post a pic so I could understand a little better. CYA SLICK

+1
    slick, there called sex bolts lol They have them in stainless and in metric as well. Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+1
    Sex bolts (also known as barrel nuts and Chicago bolts) have a female thread and are used for through bolting applications where a head is desired on both sides of the joint.

thank you I will check into that..Cya Slick

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Might need a bit of Blue Loctite on the threads to keep them from working loose over time

Thread Information