RIVA Stage 1 kit

Just got a used 06 RXP 215, how much difference will the stage 1 kit make over stock?? Is it worth the $730?

Definitely worth it... but you might want to look in the classifieds for some used parts

It will really wake the ski up a bit.... But once you do that... you will get the "Modification Bug" and will want to go for more!

Quote Originally Posted by 04RXP22 View Post
    Definitely worth it... but you might want to look in the classifieds for some used parts

It will really wake the ski up a bit.... But once you do that... you will get the "Modification Bug" and will want to go for more!
    Cool, how many mph do you think that it will add approx? Also what do you think that a dealer will charge to put it on or could I do it myself? Keep in mind I am a newb.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bsc819 View Post
    Cool, how many mph do you think that it will add approx? Also what do you think that a dealer will charge to put it on or could I do it myself? Keep in mind I am a newb.

It is something you can definatly do yourself..as far as speed??It verys from ski to ski But most stage 1 skis will run between 70 and 72 MPH....

I ran the riva stage 1. I would run 70-71 in the FL summer heat. The set up below will get you the same if not more for less money.

I would go with the kaneflex 4" intake setup. Check how to section.

Riva Toploader grate

Find some one to machine you nozzle for the adjustable rings run the 81mm ring.

2 degree pump wedge

tweak the stock prop for 8100 rpm. The 14/19 will be too much and need to be tweaked anyway. Check the how to section.

Later, If you decide that you want to go faster. You won't be unloading your stage 1 parts either. From here, you'll need to upgrade the SC, external IC, and go to the 15/20 impeller for 75 plus. Not parts wasted.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dduck1628 View Post
    I ran the riva stage 1. I would run 70-71 in the FL summer heat. The set up below will get you the same if not more for less money.

I would go with the kaneflex 4" intake setup. Check how to section.

Riva Toploader grate

Find some one to machine you nozzle for the adjustable rings run the 81mm ring.

2 degree pump wedge

tweak the stock prop for 8100 rpm. The 14/19 will be too much and need to be tweaked anyway. Check the how to section.

Later, If you decide that you want to go faster. You won't be unloading your stage 1 parts either. From here, you'll need to upgrade the SC, external IC, and go to the 15/20 impeller for 75 plus. Not parts wasted.

Good advise. thank you

Do it yourself....

Get the prop tool... and the rest is easy.

You will be happy that you do it yourself. You get to learn the parts of the ski and how they work.

The stage 1 kit is really easy to install.

Thread Information