R-12X Mod Questions???

I purchased a new R-12X last summer it was a blast to ride however im looking to get a lil bit more out of it. i have a few questions about some of the products that are out there before i spend the money. i just want to make sure im happy with my mods.

First off i will be getting a Macsboost module for sure i have read so many good things about that.

Uni Filter-does it do anything for the PWC or is it just to install the larger intercoolerM

Pump Wedge- what are everyones opinions on the pump wedge? Is it worth the money will i see any differance in the performance?

Also what are the mods everyone is doing to their ride plates, and intake grates? Is there a how-to anywhere i can look at to do the mods myself?

If anyone can help with any of my questions i greatly appreciate it.

Thanks For Your Time
    LAZ

+1
    Buy the Macsboost Stage II kit plus pump wedge. Just bolt everything on and go......to 65 mph+ gps. It can't get any earier.....

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    I purchased a new R-12X last summer it was a blast to ride however im looking to get a lil bit more out of it. i have a few questions about some of the products that are out there before i spend the money. i just want to make sure im happy with my mods.

First off i will be getting a Macsboost module for sure i have read so many good things about that.

Uni Filter-does it do anything for the PWC or is it just to install the larger intercoolerM

Pump Wedge- what are everyones opinions on the pump wedge? Is it worth the money will i see any differance in the performance?

Also what are the mods everyone is doing to their ride plates, and intake grates? Is there a how-to anywhere i can look at to do the mods myself?

If anyone can help with any of my questions i greatly appreciate it.

Thanks For Your Time
    LAZ

Thread Information