Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rxtrevproblem

rxtrevproblem

rxt c5 rdpowershot xs 14/19+1mm stock inject mod exaust rd filter stock tubes toploader 8200revs 67.8 i have added 1mm to prop and revs are the same no decrease what next duds

What year boat? What ecu?

Which end did you add it to?... Ron

Quote Originally Posted by seadoo rxt View Post
    rxt c5 rdpowershot xs 14/19+1mm stock inject mod exaust rd filter stock tubes toploader 8200revs 67.8 i have added 1mm to prop and revs are the same no decrease what next duds
    sorry o6

Quote Originally Posted by King_Of_Fun View Post
    Which end did you add it to?... Ron
    my mate did it i am sure he got it right ithink he siad trailing edge bud

Quote Originally Posted by BDNJ View Post
    What year boat? What ecu?
    06 stock

You need to get the off the limiter. These skis have a soft rev limit @ 8150 for 2004-2005's and slightly higher on newer boats. Then there is a hard limit at approx 8200 where it will pull timing and flat-out stop you from going any harder....like hitting a brick wall.

3 choices: 1) higher reving ecu, i.e. riva or rr, but your will need to buy a heavy duty spring kit

2) get an adjustible venturi where you can lower rev and increase speed by running a tigher exit ring. i.e. - from a stock size 83mm to an 81mm.

3) get a serious repitch and add at least 1 to 2 mm's to the trailer edge to decrease rev's by 100 or more.

You need to get the off the limiter. These skis have a soft rev limit @ 8150 for 2004-2005's and slightly higher on newer boats. Then there is a hard limit at approx 8200 where it will pull timing and flat-out stop you from going any harder....like hitting a brick wall.

3 choices: 1) higher reving ecu, i.e. riva or rr, but your will need to buy a heavy duty spring kit

2) get an adjustible venturi where you can lower rev and increase speed by running a tigher exit ring. i.e. - from a stock size 83mm to an 81mm.

3) get a serious repitch and add at least 1 to 2 mm's to the trailer edge to decrease rev's by 100 or more.
    would getting the prop set back 3mm lower the revs there is a place i can get that done

I honestly don't think that will affect your rpms as much as it might yield a little more speed. 14/19 +1 seems light .(more of a stg 1 type setup.)

I honestly don't think that will affect your rpms as much as it might yield a little more speed. 14/19 +1 seems light .(more of a stg 1 type setup.)
    what about get repitched to 14/21

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information