CE documentation rxp/rxp-x

I’m representing some guys in Norway who have in private imported some seadoo`s, basicly rxp and rxp-x.

Why many people do this self, is because of big savings. A brand new rxp-x cost around 28000$ in Norway. This price includes VAT 25%, and tax on HP (22.5$ x 255hp = 5737,5$) And of course transport from US to Norway.

You cant save VAT, hp taxes and transport of course. But you can save dealers profit, who I think is a bit high in some cases over here.

But the biggest problem for guys importing is CE marking. Its forbidden to use a pwc or another boat in Norway without CE marking.

Ironically it’s not legal to use a pwc in Norway, but you need to have it CE labeled…!?

I have now started a process around CE register an rxp/x. There are 4 criteria’s you have to cover, and that is:

1: Manufactory labeling plate (kW, and all sorts of info about craft)
    2: User handbook
    3: Declaration of Conformity • Recreational Craft • Directive 94/25/EC
    4: CE labell on craft

Is there someone who have all the documentation who is required in point 3?
    This is detailed documents regarding for example "module used for construction assessment" "module used for noise emission assessment"

I only need techincal data details of performed tests, information about noise etc.

If someone is not sure what kind of data I`m looking for, please send me an email and I will forward you copy of Declaration of Conformity • Recreational Craft • Directive 94/25/EC

Hope someone can help us out here! J

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
    Norway-RXP

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Norway-RXP View Post
    I’m representing some guys in Norway who have in private imported some seadoo`s, basicly rxp and rxp-x.

Why many people do this self, is because of big savings. A brand new rxp-x cost around 28000$ in Norway. This price includes VAT 25%, and tax on HP (22.5$ x 255hp = 5737,5$) And of course transport from US to Norway.

You cant save VAT, hp taxes and transport of course. But you can save dealers profit, who I think is a bit high in some cases over here.

But the biggest problem for guys importing is CE marking. Its forbidden to use a pwc or another boat in Norway without CE marking.

Ironically it’s not legal to use a pwc in Norway, but you need to have it CE labeled…!?

I have now started a process around CE register an rxp/x. There are 4 criteria’s you have to cover, and that is:

This is detailed documents regarding for example "module used for construction assessment" "module used for noise emission assessment"

I only need techincal data details of performed tests, information about noise etc.

If someone is not sure what kind of data I`m looking for, please send me an email and I will forward you copy of Declaration of Conformity • Recreational Craft • Directive 94/25/EC

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
    Norway-RXP

I would contact seadoo directly as the info your going to need will need to be official and so come from the manufacturer. Good luck I dont understand Norways ban on PWC??? Madness prehaps they should get some of the politicians to have a ride on 1 and then see if they still think that they should be banned. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA R88

You think a PWC is difficult to import, try importing an aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Herheim View Post
    You think a PWC is difficult to import, try importing an aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Norway-RXP View Post

label on ski
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0156.JPG 
Views:	830 
Size:	201.7 KB 
ID:	131613

Located in the user handbook
    08 RXP Ops guide CE conformity.pdf

label on ski
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0157.JPG 
Views:	617 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	131615

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Norway-RXP

These lables are off an 08 RXP X, it looks like all you need is already on my ski. Are these lables not located on, or similar to, the ones above on the skis you import?

Quote Originally Posted by mrok79 View Post
    These lables are off an 08 RXP X, it looks like all you need is already on my ski. Are these lables not located on, or similar to, the ones above on the skis you import?
    Our skis dont have CE labelling, because they came from Florida.

In you CE declaration, is your skis serial number there?

Thank you very much

Banned User
    you need paper like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RXP.JPG 
Views:	1745 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	131719  

Hello
    I need yours help!

I'm from Slovenia small country from EU.
    I buy the Sea doo RXT 215 years 2005 From California.
    I pay TAX and VAT
    In our place tell me i need CE for this ski.
    When i call sea doo diler tell me, This Ski is make for USA place and don't have the CE
    Can you help me ? becaus Rotax engine is make in Austria in EU !

Thread Information