Talking exhaust clip if anyone is interested

Gotta love that 4tec waterbox!!!

Sounds awesome! I'm curious as to how that type 9 performs.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKman View Post
    I'll let you know tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    I'll let you know tomorrow!

sounds great nice ski

Density altitude of 1620ft., 65*F air, ??*F water, top speed with a full tank and mods listed in my sig was 75mph. Only did one pass, no superman. Still running on some fuel from last year and it was pretty windy and choppy today. I would say acceleration with the Type 9 intercooler is better than the larger Type 3. Granted I did add the S3 supercharger, but it is supposed to be very close in performance to the RR wheel and spacer I was running last year and considering my top speed I would agree with that statement. Also had the skat seal and no solas prop cone. I can say that with the skat seal and no prop cone there was ZERO cavitation out of the hole. I am very happy about that. Couldn't do that with the carbon seal last year.

I'm going to do more testing next weekend. I'm not going to form an opinion on anything I have done over the winter on a 30min ride. Hopefully the weather will be nicer next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    Density altitude of 1620ft., 65*F air, ??*F water, top speed with a full tank and mods listed in my sig was 75mph. Only did one pass, no superman. Still running on some fuel from last year and it was pretty windy and choppy today. I would say acceleration with the Type 9 intercooler is better than the larger Type 3. Granted I did add the S3 supercharger, but it is supposed to be very close in performance to the RR wheel and spacer I was running last year and considering my top speed I would agree with that statement. Also had the skat seal and no solas prop cone. I can say that with the skat seal and no prop cone there was ZERO cavitation out of the hole. I am very happy about that. Couldn't do that with the carbon seal last year.

I'm going to do more testing next weekend. I'm not going to form an opinion on anything I have done over the winter on a 30min ride. Hopefully the weather will be nicer next weekend.
    Awesome news. In the dead of summer it is 110+ air and 80+ water. I wonder how the type 9 will do in those conditions?

Awesome news. In the dead of summer it is 110+ air and 80+ water. I wonder how the type 9 will do in those conditions?
    It's going to need more testing. The acceleration is there, but we'll see how the cooling capabilities are once the water and air temps warm up for top end. I'll beat on it next weekend to see how it does, but July will be the true test once I start seeing DA around 2500ft and 70*F or higher water temps.

Thread Information