Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    danieletrono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
    Posts
    1,550

    Ultra 250 x Racing Waterbox

    Hi guys....
    How much is important racing waterbox for a modded engine?
    Which are the best racing waterbox for an Utra 250x?
    Is it correct that the riva one is the same as the stock modded(that is to take away everything from inside)?
    Thanks for feedback


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    in real there are no big differences between racing waterbox and stock waterbax

    its not a "must have mod"


    Quote Originally Posted by danieletrono View Post
    Hi guys....
    How much is important racing waterbox for a modded engine?
    Which are the best racing waterbox for an Utra 250x?
    Is it correct that the riva one is the same as the stock modded(that is to take away everything from inside)?
    Thanks for feedback

  3. #3
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,165
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by branix View Post
    in real there are no big differences between racing waterbox and stock waterbax

    its not a "must have mod"
    Not true Branix

    Just with the extra noise I picked up 8mph

    Speed there is no real noticable increase

    bottom end was a small increase when combined with other free mods


    Waz

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    8mph?? never

    i have try it with and without boxes and with riva box and with moded box.

    all you get is "nothing" to much work and money for "nothing"





    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    Not true Branix

    Just with the extra noise I picked up 8mph

    Speed there is no real noticable increase

    bottom end was a small increase when combined with other free mods


    Waz

  5. #5
    can't say never lol could be true but u might never kno
    but i rather have sound than the stock water box n be heard so

    Quote Originally Posted by branix View Post
    8mph?? never

    i have try it with and without boxes and with riva box and with moded box.

    all you get is "nothing" to much work and money for "nothing"

  6. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    i don't have any water box in my ultra. but in this case silencer is a must

    i have to see it with 8mph before i believe in it


    Quote Originally Posted by colin_red250x View Post
    can't say never lol could be true but u might never kno
    but i rather have sound than the stock water box n be heard so

  7. #7
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,165
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by branix View Post
    i don't have any water box in my ultra. but in this case silencer is a must

    i have to see it with 8mph before i believe in it
    Brani
    Iwas joking, yo know being a smart ass
    Thats what the funny face was for

    I guess some countries do have the same sence of humour

    SO CORRECT I DIDNT GET 8Mph,
    it was more like 12mph

    Waz

  8. #8
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    Brani
    Iwas joking, yo know being a smart ass
    Thats what the funny face was for

    I guess some countries do have the same sence of humour

    SO CORRECT I DIDNT GET 8Mph,
    it was more like 12mph

    Waz
    bit late now look how many people have gone and ripped out there water boxes and cut them up you forgot to mention that extra tube

  9. #9
    danieletrono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
    Posts
    1,550
    Is it real that riva wb is the same as stock wb taking everything away?
    Thanks

  10. #10
    hudsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MK United Kingdom
    Posts
    163
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by danieletrono View Post
    Is it real that riva wb is the same as stock wb taking everything away?
    Thanks

    surely there would be a hell of alot of cutting grinding and welding if you was to try and do that .would it not be easier to pay the 250 for the riva one ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help Raced An Ultra 250 Today
    By rckid999 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. ISLAND RACING Ultra 250 RIDEPLATE
    By ISLANDRACING in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 10:59 PM
  3. Raced an Ultra 250 Today
    By kenshin89 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. Raced an Ultra 250 Today
    By kenshin89 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 01:52 AM
  5. Group K Ultra 250 wins 2007 Mark Hahn 300 race
    By jscottmsc in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •