Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Seadoo Release New Motor....?

i want to open a thread asking if there is any news on a new motor being put to thought for the seadoo rxp's. i have heard rumors of seadoo bringing out a rotex motor but in 2.0ltr form meaning stroker kit? in one way i belive something like this will happen soon now that Yamaha have released a massive 1.8ltr SC that it making massive power from factory. already with such little research smashing world titles. what do all the stage 2-3 rxp guys do when a new Yamaha with the hks SC comes flying past you with 300HP+?? do we all have to result in a turbo kit to keep up with a mildly modified Yamaha or do all email seadoo and tell them to release a new setup already because since 2004 to 2009 well lets say if it wasn't for the x edition well i think allot of seadoo fans were starting to get sick of the same shape same motor same SC and same old bull sht clutch washers that keep breaking till 08? it makes me wounder how seadoo can warranty so many clutch washers since 2004 till 2008 model that came out with a stronger set. are they getting lazy or did they just have a shit load of washers that had to get used up before they start steel production washers. i don't no about you guys but I'm really starting to get sick of all these performance parts i have to keep buying to keep up date. were Yamaha Honda and Kawasaki just keep on improving. like tell me what has seadoo done since 2004 rxp "rotex" till the rxp-x. well I'm pretty sure they were all 215 up until now. what do i have to buy a rxp-x to keep up to a ultra. well at least Kawasaki went from 250 to 260 in just under 2 years. were it took seadoo 5 years to bring out a x but yet still has a 215 rxp???? what the fuk someone please back me up or mark me if I'm wrong.

I do believe that seadoo has several new products to release, but due to a poor economy with with very slow sales in the pwc industry, I think they have decided to put a hold on new product releases due to the heavy cost of marketing a new release product. They have released the is models, but at a price of around $15000.00 each, they are not flying off the shelf. There are a whole lot of left over x model skis as well. We all want more power, but we are not the majority in watercraft sales. The average consumer wants a smooth riding watercraft that has decent performance at a realistic price. On top of that, the goverment does want watercraft that runs much over 60mph. Thanks to all the do good citizens in this country that can't take resposibility for there own actions and want to sue everyone every time they get hurt. For after all its not thier fault when going 70mph into a huge boat wake that their face gets smashed into the handle bars, it is the manufactures fault for making a ski that goes that fast.

the hole world isn't at economy Cristy and its there fault for bringing out a 2008 x and then a 09 like wtf was the point of that theres your fuk up right there. why would you bring out the same ski twice? there nothing but scammers. they have so much money they brang out a x to shut everyone up for the next 5 years. there losing interest at for seadoo's information its not even 255hp its like 244 or something i read it hear some were on the forum were it was dyno tested.

Quote Originally Posted by 270rxp View Post
    the hole world isn't at economy Cristy and its there fault for bringing out a 2008 x and then a 09 like wtf was the point of that theres your fuk up right there. why would you bring out the same ski twice? there nothing but scammers. they have so much money they brang out a x to shut everyone up for the next 5 years. there losing interest at for seadoo's information its not even 255hp its like 244 or something i read it hear some were on the forum were it was dyno tested.
    Then stop complaining and buy yourself a yamaha and a TV the whole world is suffering badly from the economic crisis.

Damn shift key must be broken again!

I would imagine that more torque is the key so larger displacement would be a logical next step in following suit with the Yamy. I think the head flows more than enough to support 2L displacement and with a better SC or turbo would be killer.

I'm suprised nobody has gone alky yet! Especially for the drags! No cooling problems and loads more TQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Then stop complaining and buy yourself a yamaha and a TV the whole world is suffering badly from the economic crisis.
    im not saying i want a yamaha i want to stick with seadoo but i want em to get off there ass already. and not everyone is suffering you tight ass. actually i dont mean to call you a tight ass but im just saying. i no were going threw a crisis but does that mean companyies are going to stop production line? as a matter of fact the only way the enconmy will get better is if everyone starts the spending chain agian and not be so scared of the R word. i dont want to fall off topic too much but the point is that we have to spend to make it better other wise everyone will go bust!

Be a Hero...Punch a Koala Kaotic's Avatar
    I don't blame BRP for not pushing new models onto the market.

Economically speaking it wouldn't make sense for them to do so.
    And yes the whole world is in a economic crisis.

Once the recession has ended and the global economy stabilizes then I can see BRP releasing new models.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_hunt View Post
    Damn shift key must be broken again!

I would imagine that more torque is the key so larger displacement would be a logical next step in following suit with the Yamy. I think the head flows more than enough to support 2L displacement and with a better SC or turbo would be killer.

I'm suprised nobody has gone alky yet! Especially for the drags! No cooling problems and loads more TQ.

Me too, I was thinking you would see some sort of drag bike motor in a light weight hull. Basically a big rocket on the water But it didnt happen.. I think it shows how young this sport is.

+1
    Would be nice if they would use their new skidoo rotax DOHC cyl head on our 1.5L seadoo.

Quote Originally Posted by 270rxp View Post
    in one way i belive something like this will happen soon now that Yamaha have released a massive 1.8ltr SC that it making massive power from factory. already with such little research smashing world titles.
    World titles? Has the SHO motor been out that long? How much money do those world title skis have in them? You can't compare them to us!

what do all the stage 2-3 rxp guys do when a new Yamaha with the hks SC comes flying past you with 300HP+?? do we all have to result in a turbo kit to keep up with a mildly modified Yamaha or do all email seadoo and tell them to release a new setup already because since 2004 to 2009 well lets say if it wasn't for the x edition well i think allot of seadoo fans were starting to get sick of the same shape same motor same SC and same old bull sht clutch washers that keep breaking till 08?
    And how much is that kit going to cost the Yami boys? You're complaining that we need mods to keep up with them yet you're sitting there and telling us they're adding all these parts. Why on earth are they adding parts if they're better than us to begin with?

it makes me wounder how seadoo can warranty so many clutch washers since 2004 till 2008 model that came out with a stronger set. are they getting lazy or did they just have a shit load of washers that had to get used up before they start steel production washers.
    Have you seen the Yami clutches are failing too! Kawi belts have snapped and roots blowers have locked up. All SC applications will have issues. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!! Stay NA if you want zero problems.

i don't no about you guys but I'm really starting to get sick of all these performance parts i have to keep buying to keep up date.
    Keep up to date? Don't buy them then!!! I have yet to see a bone stock FZR smoke an RXP215 or RXP-X. Look at all the parts the Yami guys are adding. Get over yourself. You're not going to get an 80mph ski 0-60mph in 2sec out of the box.

were Yamaha Honda and Kawasaki just keep on improving.
    Oh really? How so? Honda is still slow and Kawi can't get past the GIO issues. Please tell me what improvements they have made that make them SOOO much better than SD. It seems to me that SD leads the way with a product then Kawi and Yami try to play catch-up a couple years later. 4 years later in the case of the SHO motor.

like tell me what has seadoo done since 2004 rxp "rotex" till the rxp-x.
    What does SD need to do? Everyone is still playing catch up with us. The 4tec motor is fine. Couple bolt ons and it really wakes up.

well I'm pretty sure they were all 215 up until now. what do i have to buy a rxp-x to keep up to a ultra.
    You don't need to. Show me a Ultra smoking a RXP215...oh yea, in rough ass water. But you're comparing a 2 seater to a 3 seater. An off shore ski to a drag racer.

well at least Kawasaki went from 250 to 260 in just under 2 years. were it took seadoo 5 years to bring out a x but yet still has a 215 rxp????
    That's funny. They claim a 10HP gain (Kawi) from fixing the GIO and a couple other tweaks. They came out with the 250/260X engine to keep up with SD. If it wasn't for the 4tecSCIC you might not see the 250/260X motor!

what the fuk someone please back me up or mark me if I'm wrong.
    You're way off.
    answers in red

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information