Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Rotax racing ecu for 2007 model sea doo rxp rxt new

    ROTAX RACING ECU FOR 2007 MODEL SEA DOO RXP RXT NEW

    For Sale:

    New Rotax Racing ECU for 07 Sea Doo RXP RXT. Retail Price is $1600.00 +

    Im asking; $799.99 obo

    Model: RR4501/07

    Manufactured by: Rotax Racing Products

    For 07 model skis only.

    Thanks,

    TK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ecu1.jpg 
Views:	1139 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	131971  


  2. #2
    SCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    California and Nevada
    Posts
    227
    you say 07 only, what about the 08 215hp model skis?

  3. #3
    Good point Sean

    take this thing off my hands, at this price you could have in 'FLASHED' to any darn thing you want and still save a bunch of $$$$

    Thanks,

    TK

  4. #4
    On rxp x 08 will approach?!

  5. #5
    Ride Hard! aha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covina, Ca
    Posts
    2,009
    +1
    11
    That is a great deal! It does work on 08 X model skis too

  6. #6
    toilets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lake Norman NC
    Posts
    193
    Can this be used in stock class racing? Do I need to upgrade my stock injectors or different retainers

  7. #7
    SCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    California and Nevada
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by toilets View Post
    Can this be used in stock class racing? Do I need to upgrade my stock injectors or different retainers

    You cant run this high of an rpm ecu without changing your valve springs. Once you change the valve springs, it is no longer stock class legal.

  8. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida, United States
    Posts
    477

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Kwolek View Post
    ROTAX RACING ECU FOR 2007 MODEL SEA DOO RXP RXT NEW

    For Sale:

    New Rotax Racing ECU for 07 Sea Doo RXP RXT. Retail Price is $1600.00 +

    Im asking; $799.99 obo

    Model: RR4501/07

    Manufactured by: Rotax Racing Products

    For 07 model skis only.

    Thanks,

    TK
    i need it e-mail me if u still have the ecu [email protected]

  9. #9
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    You cant run this high of an rpm ecu without changing your valve springs. Once you change the valve springs, it is no longer stock class legal.
    You can run those rpms just change the retainers to LesCooke or ROTAX Racing, which is legal. The 07 ecu rev limiter 8600. The 08 is 8800.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS 8800rpm Rotax Racing ECU for '06 models.
    By michail in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 07:52 AM
  2. ROTAX RACING ECU FOR 2007 MODEL Sea Doo RXP RXT NEW
    By Tony Kwolek in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:09 AM
  3. Rotax racing ecu for 2007 model sd rxp rxt new
    By Tony Kwolek in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 08:02 AM
  4. New rotax racing ecu for 2007 models sd rxp rxt
    By Tony Kwolek in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 03:08 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •