Wanted and needed asap gas cap

Guys anyone by chance have a real good shape 1995 purple gas cap with chain? I am on vacation this week and I cant ride till I get one because of water getting into the gas tank and gas spilling into the river.. I would really like to have a new one of what ever color because I will just paint it to match my ski tell me what you have.. You can call me at 810-434-4476 I will pay by paypal and post a picture in this thread if you would.. Cya Slick

+1
    i have brand new black ones with the neck for 25.00 shipped

sounds good I will take it, send me you e-mail address for paypal and I will shoot you over some money, I take it that comes with the chain as well?

Hey Lugs if you want to send it out Priority Mail and tell me what the total cost is after you send it out thats not a problem with me.. I dont want to pay for overnight just to much but the next best is priority because I kinda need it ASAP.. Cya Slick

Hey Lugs me again any chance you have another gas cap assembly like I got from you last time? Well the other ski gas cap broke today, give me a shout.. Cya Slick pwc

+1
    Hey Brent I have a pretty good used one from a 96 slx780. I'll sell it to you for $20 shipped. Thanks Mike

Sorry Mike it has to be new gas cap with a new filler neck as well because other wise you get a used one it will end up doing the same thing my old one did "CRACKED" The new ones aka gas cap is differently made and stronger then you don't have to worry about it happening again and taking water into the fuel and blowing the motor.. Thanks Mike I do appreciate the offer but I need a newer made one.. Cya Slick

+1
    No problem Slick I understand. I feel the same way

Hello,

I have a new style gas cap and filler neck that I purchased but did not use on my SL750 that I will sell you at my cost of $30 shipped to your address.

Quote Originally Posted by kwu3757 View Post
    Hello,

I have a new style gas cap and filler neck that I purchased but did not use on my SL750 that I will sell you at my cost of $30 shipped to your address.
    Thanks but lugs is fixing me up with another cap and filler neck but thanks for the offer I appreciate it.. Cya Slick

Thread Information