2006 rxp supercharger rebuild

My 2006 stock rxp has 80 hrs on it and runs great 69 mph @ 8120 rpm. I am scheduled in 2 weeks for my SC to be rebuilt as I am concerned about the ceramic washer issue. The dealer gave me a price of about $535 to do the job. My question is are are there any rebuild options to the SC that would increase performance for around the same money? Also What are the best bangs for the buck for performance upgrades for a newbie to ski modding? I would like to increase my top end a few mph. Are the pro opas blocks worth the $300 price tag or should I go with the $80 block off kit? Thanks in advance

we charge 350 dollars to pull the blower, and rebuild it using the Riva metal washers!! That is parts and labor!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hodgey5671 View Post
    My 2006 stock rxp has 80 hrs on it and runs great 69 mph @ 8120 rpm. I am scheduled in 2 weeks for my SC to be rebuilt as I am concerned about the ceramic washer issue. The dealer gave me a price of about $535 to do the job. My question is are are there any rebuild options to the SC that would increase performance for around the same money? Also What are the best bangs for the buck for performance upgrades for a newbie to ski modding? I would like to increase my top end a few mph. Are the pro opas blocks worth the $300 price tag or should I go with the $80 block off kit? Thanks in advance
    Save yourself a lot of money and pull the supercharger yourself and send it to me for service. I charge $75 labor for the complete rebuild. Click the "Supercharger Rebuild" link on the side bar on the left for info on how to send your supercharger to me for service.

There are several supercharger upgrades that I could do for you while i have your supercharger
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cPath=18_63

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Save yourself a lot of money and pull the supercharger yourself and send it to me for service. I charge $75 labor for the complete rebuild. Click the "Supercharger Rebuild" link on the side bar on the left for info on how to send your supercharger to me for service.

There are several supercharger upgrades that I could do for you while i have your supercharger
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cPath=18_63

Send it to Jerry, to have the blower rebuilt!! it is cheaper and faster, and will be done right!!

Thread Information