Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bridgeton nj
    Posts
    111

    2000 xll1200 speed

    What speeds should a xll1200 with 1300pv cylinders, turning a new 13-19 solas @7150rpm, 62mph sound right


  2. #2
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by paulie1959 View Post
    What speeds should a xll1200 with 1300pv cylinders, turning a new 13-19 solas @7150rpm, 62mph sound right
    a stock XLL 1200 is about 58 mph. So you are about right. Put one of my plates and you will shut right up in speed. Look under Yamaha projects you will see my wifes XLL i build you can get some good tips. If you have any questions feel free to give me a ring at 727-365-5132 Thank you, Jim

  3. #3
    his doin 62mph now, with your ride plate JIM his MPH would increase by how much approx?? how fast is your wife's XLL?

  4. #4
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    his doin 62mph now, with your ride plate JIM his MPH would increase by how much approx?? how fast is your wife's XLL?
    on average 4 plus

  5. #5
    awwsome...what price are we talking about for that ride plate for an XLL??

  6. #6
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    awwsome...what price are we talking about for that ride plate for an XLL??
    you can order it on the online store price is $450

  7. #7
    thanks...do you have a direct link to the ride plate on the site??

  8. #8
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    thanks...do you have a direct link to the ride plate on the site??
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...cPath=78&zenid

  9. #9
    thanks for the link...one last question which one is the one to add 4mph? the Modified R&D Ride Plate, the Modified Riva Ride Plate or both the same??

  10. #10
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    thanks for the link...one last question which one is the one to add 4mph? the Modified R&D Ride Plate, the Modified Riva Ride Plate or both the same??
    on the XLT-XLL the riva plate and the R&D is the same.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Interchangeable parts between 2000 XLL1200 and XLT1200
    By trasti in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 12:43 PM
  2. 2000 GTX speed sensor not always working...ideas?
    By dbthomas in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 09:44 PM
  3. 2000 XLL1200 Engine Mounting bolts
    By kaarona1 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:09 AM
  4. 2000 XLL1200 Impeller Cage Broke
    By kaarona1 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:24 PM
  5. 2000 Ultra 150 speed limiter (for guest riders)
    By aviator in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 06:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •