+1

Rude Performance decal

Looking for the big Rude Performance decal for the bottom of the ski. I remember seeing them on here a while ago, but cant find them now.

Ditto, I'd like a set also.

PM Nils... his wife takes the orders and ships them out .. they are great looking stickers..

The decals are only available in a couple of colors from Nils like yellow and chrome.

I emailed him and asked permission to have a friend of mine make them in other colors to match the various RXP hulls including Mayan gold for mine. He was cool with it.

If you need it in a color that Nils doesnt have- email him. His name is Rick. he has the logo stored on his PC so there is no 'setup fee'.

[email protected]

He owns a shop called "affordable sign co." In Milford, Ct. He takes paypal and will ship. He made mine [pair] for like 30 bucks in a two color decal. He can also substitute the word rude for riva and make the same decal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    The decals are only available in a couple of colors from Nils like yellow and chrome.

I emailed him and asked permission to have a friend of mine make them in other colors to match the various RXP hulls including Mayan gold for mine. He was cool with it.

If you need it in a color that Nils doesnt have- email my friend. His name is Rick. he has the logo stored on his PC so there is no 'setup fee'.
    [email protected]

He owns a shop called "affordable sign co." In Milford, Ct. He takes paypal and will ship. He made mine [pair] for like 30 bucks in a two color decal. He can also substitute the word rude for riva and make the same decal.
    I sent Nils a PM and he said he didnt know anything about the decals. Maybe I sent it to the wrong Nils?

Yeah I would want the bugandy and maybe silver, not chrome. Similar to the SeaDoo and my FL numbers on there now.

I edited the post. I gave his wife's email by accident. I copied and pasted it from my inbox incorrectly.

Nils only has yellow chrome and maybe one or two more colors. There is no red, green, gold, orange, etc available to match the different rxp/t/x hulls. I emailed him a few weeks ago and asked him to send me the logo in the necessary format for Rick to make it and he was totally cool with it. Obviously- hes not going to mind free advertisement.

anyway email or call rick. he takes paypal and can ship it to you. Tell him that James sent you- he will hook you up. It will probably cost you half of what you would have paid anyhow.

[email protected]

Affordable Sign Company
    (203) 874-0875
    467 Naugatuck Ave, Milford, CT

+1
    end pm to rudette or nils. they only have few colors but I think the red burgundy is one.

Thread Information