WTT: TBM Ride plate for Ultra 250/260/LX

I have a mint TBM plate for the Kawasaki Ultra hull and I would like to trade for a mint Riva plate for the same application. The TBM plate is fantastic for closed course racing and really makes the Ultra handle well, but it is not Stock class legal. Wish that I didn't have to switch but rules is rules.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Mastuda View Post
    I have a mint TBM plate for the Kawasaki Ultra hull and I would like to trade for a mint Riva plate for the same application. The TBM plate is fantastic for closed course racing and really makes the Ultra handle well, but it is not Stock class legal. Wish that I didn't have to switch but rules is rules.
    Is riva better than the R&D plate?

Is TBM better than Riva/R&D plate?

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Mastuda View Post
    I may be up for this trade. Ive got a Riva plate and the TBM would likely work for me better offshore.

I need to do a little quick study on the TBM plate but I can snap a photo of my riva plate so you can see if it meets your specs. Its been a while since I looked at it but I think its in good shape. By chance, do you have the TBM intake grate as well?

Thanks.

RIVA Plate

I have a RIVA Plate (used 50 hours) sitting in my garage.
    PM me if interested

The Riva plate works best with our current setup and riding style. I wouldn't be changing except the rules say that we have to.

Call me if you haven't traded yet. I got a Riva plate with 15 hours on it. I will trade. 515-402-2864 Shawn

The Big Mats, I just pmed you. Id like to do the deal but I cant say my Riva plate is "mint" like you wanted. No dings or gouges but its got some paint chips and scratches.

If you still want to trade just let me know but its ok if you prefer the deal with SGAVIN.

Thanks.

Thread Information