Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago & New Buffalo, MI
    Posts
    53

    Dealer won't give me my GTX iS Limited!!!!

    I have had the GTX iS Limited on order since the 1st week of January. I put down a deposit for it too.

    The dealer says they have no news on when it will arrive and can't promise it will be here for summer. They want to give me back my deposit.

    I don't want my deposit back I want my Seadoo!!!

    What do I do???? Who can I call?

    Thanks!!!!


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    md / Iraq
    Posts
    127
    I would be looking for another dealer and maybe a better deal .

  3. #3
    Mike's GPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Carol Stream, IL
    Posts
    2,044
    +1
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownSeadoo View Post
    I have had the GTX iS Limited on order since the 1st week of January. I put down a deposit for it too.

    The dealer says they have no news on when it will arrive and can't promise it will be here for summer. They want to give me back my deposit.

    I don't want my deposit back I want my Seadoo!!!

    What do I do???? Who can I call?

    Thanks!!!!


    Dupage Yamaha has a NEW FZR and FZS and they offered me either one for $1500 under invoice!!!!

  4. #4
    Mike's GPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Carol Stream, IL
    Posts
    2,044
    +1
    20
    Seriously call RJ's Recreational in West Chicago. I just spoke to the owner Mike and he has a GTX IS Limited coming in any day. It is available for sale and they are good people. I just got off the phone with them. I gain nothing from this so I'm just trying to help out another GH member get what they want.


    RJ's Recreational

    Talk to Mike
    630 876-8423

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago & New Buffalo, MI
    Posts
    53
    Thanks for the info. I just called him. He wants 1300 more than my current dealer. hmmm....

  6. #6
    Mike's GPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Carol Stream, IL
    Posts
    2,044
    +1
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownSeadoo View Post
    Thanks for the info. I just called him. He wants 1300 more than my current dealer. hmmm....
    I did not ask price, Tell him he has a deal if he can match the price or get within $300 bucks...

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago & New Buffalo, MI
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike's GPR View Post
    I did not ask price, Tell him he has a deal if he can match the price or get within $300 bucks...
    I was thinking about that.

    Thanks for the giving me the option though!!!

    I will try and figure out what to do.

  8. #8
    Mike's GPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Carol Stream, IL
    Posts
    2,044
    +1
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownSeadoo View Post
    I was thinking about that.

    Thanks for the giving me the option though!!!

    I will try and figure out what to do.
    Good Luck!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownSeadoo View Post
    I have had the GTX iS Limited on order since the 1st week of January. I put down a deposit for it too.

    The dealer says they have no news on when it will arrive and can't promise it will be here for summer. They want to give me back my deposit.

    I don't want my deposit back I want my Seadoo!!!

    What do I do???? Who can I call?

    Thanks!!!!
    Take your deposit. Some dealers are over their credit line and won't be getting new skis until it is paid down.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Give me my options!
    By Ghawdex in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:02 PM
  2. How fast should my GTX IS 215 go?
    By Dhp123 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 12:35 PM
  3. First time Jet-Ski buyer........2011 GTX iS Limited
    By DoneDunIt in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:17 AM
  4. Mileage of RXT-X 08 & GTX iS Limited 09
    By ChitownSeadoo in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 12:14 PM
  5. Please help me my SLT750 is sick
    By jarcynvicnchris93 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 09:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •