Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This Blows!

+1

This Blows!

I'm just venting, and I know there will be no sympathy from you other 184 users on the site right now, but I hate the fact that I,m leaving for work and virtually every friend I have is at the River playing and partying. I have no days off at all this weekend, and it's killing me O.K. i'm done(boo hoo) Everybody have a good memorial weekend.

OBJ is off to work.

+1
    Hey big dawg....

You still have a job. There is quite a number here that would gladly trade places with you right now.

Ok I will try to make you feel a little better #1 you still have a job as was already said #2 you aren't within sight of Iran , there are a few threads that I don't even want to read anymore because it was killing me to read about all the guys getting together to ride ,#3 I can only look at a picture of my ski man does that look pitiful or what .............LOL

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by outboard john View Post
    I'm just venting, and I know there will be no sympathy from you other 184 users on the site right now, but I hate the fact that I,m leaving for work and virtually every friend I have is at the River playing and partying. I have no days off at all this weekend, and it's killing me O.K. i'm done(boo hoo) Everybody have a good memorial weekend.

OBJ is off to work.
    I feel ya. Same situation tho I am off just today but its so windy and rough its not even worth it.

+1
    Drainin the oil I put in,,,didnt know worker filled it,,, then off with my 4 year old just to idle in the rough stuff.

at least your boats not blown up

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe View Post
    Ok I will try to make you feel a little better #1 you still have a job as was already said #2 you aren't within sight of Iran , there are a few threads that I don't even want to read anymore because it was killing me to read about all the guys getting together to ride ,#3 I can only look at a picture of my ski man does that look pitiful or what .............LOL
    Hey man, I really did'nt feel that bad, i'm just envious that my friends are playing and i'm not with them. It's certainly not even in the same context as your situation. I would like to say thank you, to you, and all the men and woman who serve our country so that the rest of can have the opprotunity to enjoy the freedoms that we have. I hope you will be able to come home soon. Be safe.

OBJ at work.

I know you didn't feel that bad and I meant that to be light hearted .
    thanks for the support

+1
    I went in to work friday and did a show and go (paid). I get monday off as a holiday and then tuesday is a paid day off thanks to the Marines. I'm sitting here all sunburned and buttered up with lotion after 6 hours in the saddle. Even saw my first gator today, an 8-9 footer.

I had a run in with this the other night , now I just need to figure out how to ride it .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scorp 1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	133224  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information