Did I damage the Sea Doo wake 155

I rented a Sea Doo today and I failed to listen to the instructions and I took it to a shallow area, when I boarded it again, it failed to start, I then pushed it further into the water and I was able to start it, my question is, did I do damage to the jet ski? did sand go it? which i think it, and how much repair $ would this kind of damage do?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky6 View Post
    I rented a Sea Doo today and I failed to listen to the instructions and I took it to a shallow area, when I boarded it again, it failed to start, I then pushed it further into the water and I was able to start it, my question is, did I do damage to the jet ski? did sand go it? which i think it, and how much repair $ would this kind of damage do?
    when you were in the shallow area did you hear like a blender sound from the back. sand wont hurt it, small rocks will though!

I have 2 questions for you #1 are they going to charge you for any damage ? and # 2 did you learn anything about listening to and following directions ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky6 View Post
    I've had that happen a few times where all it was was weeds got stuck in the intake.... cleaned it out, and no harm done.

Thread Information