Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: SeaDoo oil

  1. #1

    SeaDoo oil

    Are you guys using any other oil except the XPS 10/40 ,the SeaDoo dealer is bankropt just like every other company ,could there be anything else that i can use ?


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by kawifan View Post
    Are you guys using any other oil except the XPS 10/40 ,the SeaDoo dealer is bankropt just like every other company ,could there be anything else that i can use ?
    if your supercharged then i think there is an amsoil product you can use. if non supercharged you can use any motor oil.

  3. #3
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    If your running steel SC washers... there are many oil choices for you. Do a search... there are a million "oil" related threads here

    Or just ask the amsoil dude... he'll be here soon...

  4. #4
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    If your running steel SC washers... there are many oil choices for you. Do a search... there are a million "oil" related threads here

    Or just ask the amsoil dude... he'll be here soon...

    LOL here I am.

    Try to find a motorcycle oil that is JASO MA2 approved.

  5. #5
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    See... I knew it wouldn't take long...

  6. #6
    Prohibido usuario
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jerry's guest bedroom
    Posts
    3,469
    +1
    2
    Can we get an oil sticky?

  7. #7
    Joe
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    See... I knew it wouldn't take long...

    BD that was FRICKIN Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Exactly 5 Minutes!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    thank´s guys,this is 215 and 255 SC engines with the riva washers ,not the 255 ofcourse
    Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    LOL here I am.

    Try to find a motorcycle oil that is JASO MA2 approved.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Seadoo oil color
    By 785xp in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:54 PM
  2. SeaDoo oil
    By kawifan in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 12:42 PM
  3. Seadoo oil
    By kaiser in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:16 AM
  4. Seadoo Oil
    By MyTSiTalon in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 06:52 PM
  5. Seadoo Oil
    By dentonf250 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •