Unhappy HELP i am having a BAD day

ok i recently install a riva rev high (purple) CDI and did the preliminary start and stop with the key start and stop with the stop button ran great put the .cover back over the CDI ran it with water for a few minutes yesterday. I disconnected the battery on saturday today i reconnected the battery typed in the Security code and when i pressed starti can here the solinoid click but the starter wont turn i am loosing my mind because everything worked the two days before any suggestions

+1
    Your battery is dead charge it

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Your battery is dead charge it

i did charge it same thing solenoid clicks but no start ???

+1
    you ahve one of the wires crossed or a ground might be messed up, I had this happen before. 3 relays later it was fixed

you can hear the solinoid click in the box!?.. is it possible your hearing the starter trying to engage??? if your thinking solinoid a click still doesnt clear it, do a continuity test from bat pos. end to starter stud end .. see if you get a compleated circut when button is pressed.. other wise you need to test thru each part individually to find the fault..

that is weird, that happend to me once funny thing is i never figured it out..just tore everything apart instead haha

+1
    Have you got a volt meter ?
    How many volt do see at the battery ?
    Or take the plugs out and reach under the pto coupler and see if it turns by hand.

Regardless of whether or not the Battery is good or not if you put 12 volts to the starter it will/should turn over and/or start.
    If you can start it this way and not by hiting the start buton then we can work our way from the battery through the e,box and down to the starter.
    I still think its the battery a fully charged battery will show 13 1/2. - 14.0. volts.
    Your car ignition off jumper cables to the starter then tell us if it turns over and we will go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by w/rpm500 View Post
    you can hear the solinoid click in the box!?.. is it possible your hearing the starter trying to engage??? if your thinking solinoid a click still doesnt clear it, do a continuity test from bat pos. end to starter stud end .. see if you get a compleated circut when button is pressed.. other wise you need to test thru each part individually to find the fault..
    i can hear it click in the box i removed the cover and you can hear it its really loud. i will work on it over the weekend see what the problem is i just find it weird that it ran perfect the day before not its being Ghey

+1
    better line up a relay now if you paln on riding

Thread Information