05-25-2009, 09:18 PM #1
Lessons Learned Over Memorial Day Weekend
I rode everyday since Thursday for 2-4 hours each day.
* At 42 years old a hottub helps!
* At 93* F+ the 13/25 Impeller is crap, need to back down to a 13/24 or so..
* The .060 washers I matched up and put in the ride plate have GOT TO GO..
* Sunscreen (multiple applications) is a must.
* Somehow, some people manage to continuously flip their skis (I have yet to do this and need to see this trick).
* When people flip their ski I can only help turn them over a few times and I need to stop so I have enough energy to ride!
* Riva or RD, I want an engine cooling enhancement.
* I need recommendation on covers/materials to keep my butt from sliding back from jumps.
* I need more RPM Damnit!
* Weatherpack electrical plugs rock
* A 420lbs + man and a kid (I saw) should not really be riding a FX Cruiser.
* I need a new Vise to remove the friggen 13/25 I currently have installed!
* That Blonde I saw on a GPR totally Rocked, but had a kid and husband in tow.
I need more Jack and Diet Coke and an ECU!
05-25-2009, 11:02 PM #2
05-25-2009, 11:07 PM #3
05-26-2009, 07:43 AM #4
05-26-2009, 10:05 AM #5
05-26-2009, 12:37 PM #6
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
06-02-2010, 08:30 PM #7
06-02-2010, 09:25 PM #8
06-02-2010, 09:50 PM #9
Dumb people should not be allowed to operate/own boats and cars lol
06-03-2010, 09:16 AM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By 79malibu in forum NortheastReplies: 230Last Post: 06-04-2008, 08:22 PM
By addicted in forum Yamaha Old School SkisReplies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2007, 08:37 AM
By Thameth in forum SoutheastReplies: 31Last Post: 05-27-2007, 06:45 PM
By RXPinMD in forum NortheastReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2007, 07:42 AM
By ashstott40 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2006, 07:58 AM