Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

what simple upgades can i do to ....

get my 08 rxp 215 to be as fast as the rxp x
    im very new to the skis i dont know how to rebuild them and not familiar with all the lingo you guys use but what are a few not that expensive upgrades that could help my top end and also take off
    i was thinkin about a intake grate but i see some people say that compromise top end speed? why would that be if its suppose to be shovling more water into the pump why would that make it it have a slower top speed. can u guys hit me with some info .
    thanx
    what is cavation?

+1
    Ice Ill tell you how to make your sea doo go faster than any sea doo on the market?
    Very easy just tie a rope on the front of your ski and attach it to the back of an ultra Kawasaki and you will be the fastest sea doo on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by wot recession View Post
    Ice Ill tell you how to make your sea doo go faster than any sea doo on the market?
    Very easy just tie a rope on the front of your ski and attach it to the back of an ultra Kawasaki and you will be the fastest sea doo on the water.
    What are you talkin bout an RXP-X would smoke an ultra turd hands down

+1
    Iceblu, Put an aftermarket grate such as a worx, riva or r&d on it and then build yourself a 4" front air intake using kanaflex tubing (see "how to" section). Fill the ride plate mounting holes (also in "how to") and repitch your prop after the air intake install to achieve an rpm of 8150 or so. Next mod will be something like an external intercooler such as the Fizzle "XS" kit. This will get you some good speed returns for the money. After that you will need a second job.

iS Supercharger, 42lb injectors, Solas 15/20, "green" water reducer, intake grate of your choice and 4" intake as said above.....this is if you wanna beat rxp-x's

+1

lean

Quote Originally Posted by novaprop67 View Post
    iS Supercharger, 42lb injectors, Solas 15/20, "green" water reducer, intake grate of your choice and 4" intake as said above.....this is if you wanna beat rxp-x's
    42pound is goint to be lean?

Quote Originally Posted by rxpredviper View Post
    42pound is goint to be lean?
    Not with the stock rev limiter and stock ecu. As long as he stays on the stock ecu he will be fine.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblu121 View Post
    get my 08 rxp 215 to be as fast as the rxp x
    im very new to the skis i dont know how to rebuild them and not familiar with all the lingo you guys use but what are a few not that expensive upgrades that could help my top end and also take off
    i was thinkin about a intake grate but i see some people say that compromise top end speed? why would that be if its suppose to be shovling more water into the pump why would that make it it have a slower top speed. can u guys hit me with some info .
    thanx
    what is cavation?

Talk to Jerry or Green Hulk. He is the Masta at making these things go fast!

Cavitation occurs when you are getting air in between your blade and wear ring. If your wear ring is chunked or your prop is dinged it lets air through there. Ideally I think you only want like .025 between the wear ring and prop. If at one point something got in there and deformed the blade or wear ring, it lets air through. This creates cavitation. When you mash the throttle out of the hole, it feels like it is just spinning and slow out of the hole.

That is my understanding, as I am having this issue on my 04 RXP. I am replacing the wear ring and doing a Solas 14/19 blade.. Hopefully this fixes it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by novaprop67 View Post
    Not with the stock rev limiter and stock ecu. As long as he stays on the stock ecu he will be fine.
    Ok a have a rxp 07with riva stage 3 superschar and stock ecu and with 42and is runing lean .my rpm are 8100 .My ? is why am runing lean then?

+1

!!!!!! lean problem!!!!!!!!!

Ok I have a 07 rxp with riva stage 3 supercharger ,stock ecu,4 inch rear intake,rear exhaust kit, and 42 pound injectors, and is running lean. any one has a solution for this problem .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information