Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to Mod a Ski near Atl, GA?

I live on Lake Lanier and I want to get my ski modded...anyone know of a good place to go to get the work done near Atl, Lake lanier cumming GA, ETC?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaVolGP View Post
    I live on Lake Lanier and I want to get my ski modded...anyone know of a good place to go to get the work done near Atl, Lake lanier cumming GA, ETC?
    Welcome to GH!!!

Do your mods yourself, save $$$, save downtime, learn how these skis work, and have fun...

HAve 0 time to work on SKI - want to use free time this summer for riding on water, not in garage...That is what Winter free time is for

I like to get all my parts off the green hulk and get the work all done in my garage. It is the best deal I have seen.

+1
    If I am not mistaken, Ronn on the boards lives in that area. Ronn is his screen name, he has a pretty good setup going 85++ mph so you can't lose having him work on your ski. I don't know if he does other peoples ski, but doesn't hurt to ask.
    SHOOTER

jet thrust performance is an independet shop that can help. they are listed. stay away from rpm in cumming

+1
    jet thrust performance is an independet shop that can help. they are listed. stay away from rpm in cumming
    Not too sure about Jet Thrust. I bought my ski there & they NEVER told me about mixing the first tank 50/50, and I didn't read that part of the manual until after my 2nd outing. According to Yamaha, the 1st tank was supposed to be provided by the dealer, and they signed off on it, but guess what?? Only 1-2 gallons of fuel and less than .5 gal of oil added to the oil tank. Not only that, but when I called Yamaha to inform them that my ski never had the premix in the 1st tank, they informed me that my ski has a recall that needs to be done, and advised me not to ride my ski again until completed. AND.....It gets better....After my recall was completed I had scraches under my seat, and one big nick at the rear of the ski. The little prik dennied he scratched it, thankfully the owner aggreed to repair. Maybe they're ok now since the owner is mainly running the show. I'd just make sure you ask a LOT of questions and not assume they know what you want out of your ski.

+1

Bring it to Florida, we'll get you going. You know where Destin is? Bring it on.

I was recently transferred from Louisville to Atlanta and will me living in the McDonough area. I may be able to help some before or after work.

There are 3 ppl in MS that can do yur mods..... 2 south ms andx one about mid state. they all have 90mph gpr's....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information