Need quik advice!!!!

bought the riva SCimpellor for my 07 rxp,also 42 injectors,flow kit,solas impellor,,,,,,but anyways my installer is saying i need other parts per the riva SC instructions,such as needle bearing, washers(which i have) ecu,need help i was told before i needed nothing else when i ordered this stuff

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by siidng88 View Post
    bought the riva SCimpellor for my 07 rxp,also 42 injectors,flow kit,solas impellor,,,,,,but anyways my installer is saying i need other parts per the riva SC instructions,such as needle bearing, washers(which i have) ecu,need help i was told before i needed nothing else when i ordered this stuff
    You can reuse the needle bearings and the only reason you need to mess with them is because you are replacing the washers. You dont need to touch them to replace the wheel. Also you dont need an ecu.
    What riva wheel are you installing? You may not even need the 42s if you are running the stock IC and exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    You can reuse the needle bearings and the only reason you need to mess with them is because you are replacing the washers. You dont need to touch them to replace the wheel. Also you dont need an ecu.
    What riva wheel are you installing? You may not even need the 42s if you are running the stock IC and exhaust.
    using the gen 2, plus i got the metal washers and it says i need a different shaft the 06, is this right

+1
    using the gen 2, plus i got the metal washers and it says i need a different shaft the 06, is this right
    06-07 shafts are the same. As long as your washers are 06-07 your fine.

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    06-07 shafts are the same. As long as your washers are 06-07 your fine.
    great, one more thing, with the wedge do have to get the ext. rod or does the stock one work fine

+1
    you only need the needle bearings if the installer lost some, they always go back if you catch them whils't removing the drive gear

+1
    great, one more thing, with the wedge do have to get the ext. rod or does the stock one work fine
    Not 100 percent sure here, but im pretty sure its fine to use with the stock one

+1
    The stock one will work for the trim but it wont trim down as far. You do need to extend the steering though.

now my installer is saying the instructions for the washers recommend that i need to have an 08 SC shaft, or is it ok to use the stock shaft

+1
    how many hours do you have on the SC? You would only need the rebuild shaft at 100 hours or more. If they are metal seadoo washers they are for 08 shafts and you need to get riva washers for your year model.

Thread Information