Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

my T-X about sunk

I just got the seadoo in the water a day or 2 ago with a new wear ring, worx grate, and 15/22R prop and i ended today with draining water out of the ski. I took it out today and plowed over a duck( he was alive but he couldn't fly) going like 60mph. I was like "awesome, i hit a duck". About an hour after that i was going wide open and i noticed my rpms were around 7800 where they were originally around 8020, so i was thinking oh great its the supercharger. I put it on the lift and checked everything out and it looked fine, so i took it out again and i'm seeing around 7600, thinking supercharger. So i decided to put it on the trailer so i could look at that supercharger and when i lifted the seat up, half the seadoo was filled up with water just my luck. So now, i'm taking it to the dealer to see what they find, hopefully no feathers lol

Maybe the carbon ring?

Quote Originally Posted by yfzboy18 View Post
    I just got the seadoo in the water a day or 2 ago with a new wear ring, worx grate, and 15/22R prop and i ended today with draining water out of the ski. I took it out today and plowed over a duck( he was alive but he couldn't fly) going like 60mph. I was like "awesome, i hit a duck". About an hour after that i was going wide open and i noticed my rpms were around 7800 where they were originally around 8020, so i was thinking oh great its the supercharger. I put it on the lift and checked everything out and it looked fine, so i took it out again and i'm seeing around 7600, thinking supercharger. So i decided to put it on the trailer so i could look at that supercharger and when i lifted the seat up, half the seadoo was filled up with water just my luck. So now, i'm taking it to the dealer to see what they find, hopefully no feathers lol
    OMG a DUCK MURDERER..!!!
    ..........yfzboy18 the DUCK MURDERER,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by yfzboy18 View Post
    i hear the t x is having problems with hairline cracks in the pump tunnel check that out also. GL

Website may not be suitable for small children WOT's Avatar
    You could probably fix it with duck tape...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WOT View Post
    You could probably fix it with duck tape...
    +1 on the duct tape

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Shows you what happends when you f*ck with a duck... I hope it wasn't that cool ass aflac duck... ...

+1
    I have seen people complain about the nose cone on the solas props and not to use it because it backs off or something? Did you use it with that new prop?

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    I have seen people complain about the nose cone on the solas props and not to use it because it backs off or something? Did you use it with that new prop?
    Right on... Ditch it if your running it... don't ask me how I learned the hard way... And it had nothing to do with it coming loose and running up the drive shaft...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    Shows you what happends when you f*ck with a duck... I hope it wasn't that cool ass aflac duck... ...
    See Doel I told you not to mess with Todd!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information