Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UFC

UFC

Oh yeah baby,Tito is going to take ken out in the 2nd round.John mac is going to stop it due to blows to the head.I'm so excited,I can't wait.
    http://www.ufc.com/ufc61/

+1
    I think Tito is going to win but I don't think it will be like their first fight. Tito was in his prime in the first fight and Ken had a torn ACL or MCL. Tito looked good in the first round against Forrest but he faded big time in rounds 2 & 3.

Who do you think is going to win between Arlovski and Silvia?

+1
    Tito should lost the fight against Forrest. Tito will beat Ken in the 2nd round. I hate to say it but, Arlofski will win. My buddy has a party every pay per view and projects it on the side of his barn30x30 screen size usually about 50-60 people there and 40-50bikes too good good times
    anyone see libon get his ass handed to him the other day?silva stomped him bad. Kenny Florin looks good in the 155lbs class. Bonner looked like shit.Brandon the truth vera is bad ass(a big George ST Pier) Franklin needs some competition, Hughs and Piere need to fight again this time Piere will take him

Sleeper,to be honest with you i would love to see the pitbull get him back,but silvia is a bad dude.He has some brutal blows.That reminds me,last night they had nothing but knockouts on.Do you remember "Tank Abbott"?That guy has some sledgehammers for fists.
    It is going to be a close fight though.
    I think it is so funny when ken announced that he wants to fight tito,and tito justs busts out laughing.

+1
    i thought he said he wanted to "get it on with tito" thats why he busted up laughing??? or am I wrong?? sometimes iam late on the punch line

I was wondering where you were nate.
    I know you watch this too.

I think you are right about the challenge.

Either way ken is going down.

+1
    I saw Leben get wasted by Silva. That Silva looks to be a pretty bad dude. I think Arlovski is a better fighter than Silvia. The punch he landed on Arlovski in the second fight was on the throat, he went down and could not breath and Silvia landed some punches to the back of his head. If that punch would have landed anywhere else it would not have dropped Arlovski.

Subaru, I remember Tank, he did have some fist. I also remember Vitor Belfort when he was only 20 years old K.O. tank in the first round.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER
    I saw Leben get wasted by Silva. That Silva looks to be a pretty bad dude. I think Arlovski is a better fighter than Silvia. The punch he landed on Arlovski in the second fight was on the throat, he went down and could not breath and Silvia landed some punches to the back of his head. If that punch would have landed anywhere else it would not have dropped Arlovski.

Subaru, I remember Tank, he did have some fist. I also remember Vitor Belfort when he was only 20 years old K.O. tank in the first round.
    that Vitor fight was awsome Frank Mirr used o be real good before his wreck now he done

Hey Nate,How could i forget about Kenny Florin.That is one hell of a fighter in the feather weight class.

+1
    the wife type keeps trying to get me to try but , i think i woulld last about 5 sec the 155 class.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information