Thread: My kill story

My kill story

Me and my freind decided to take te ol GP1200 and his Seadoo GTS out for a little river riding. I pull up to the river and see some fine looking girls sitting on the pier. Next thing I know I see a red Kawasaki STX flying by and there cheering him on. So we launch both of the skis and just start cruisin around. Guess who decides to show off for his female friends...thats right Mr. Kawasaki STX. So we were like sure lets do this. Water had a slight chop to it but it was all good. So all three of us line'em up. 3..2...1..go. I jump out the hole first by a good 3-4 boat length. SeaDoo had no chance. Seeing how his females were watching I let him take the lead. As soon as we were about to pass up the females I went WOT and shot passing him like a virgins first time. So we get back to the pier and all the girls wanted me to take them for a ride....WOOHOO first win and kill....many more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by novaboy View Post
    Me and my freind decided to take te ol GP1200 and his Seadoo GTS out for a little river riding. I pull up to the river and see some fine looking girls sitting on the pier. Next thing I know I see a red Kawasaki STX flying by and there cheering him on. So we launch both of the skis and just start cruisin around. Guess who decides to show off for his female friends...thats right Mr. Kawasaki STX. So we were like sure lets do this. Water had a slight chop to it but it was all good. So all three of us line'em up. 3..2...1..go. I jump out the hole first by a good 3-4 boat length. SeaDoo had no chance. Seeing how his females were watching I let him take the lead. As soon as we were about to pass up the females I went WOT and shot passing him like a virgins first time. So we get back to the pier and all the girls wanted me to take them for a ride....WOOHOO first win and kill....many more to come.

But who got the take home the girls?

Its ok though because they're are new ones at every lake.

Moderated
    Quote Originally Posted by novaboy View Post
    mwuwahahah

love it.

Here come the smokers! OBXJeepGuy's Avatar
    Hahaha.... Like a virgin's first time.... I love it!!!

Thread Information